Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [WARNING] Sergei on VivaStreet blackmail via WA. Secure those Punting Phones!  (Read 15113 times)

Offline bugsy

Try and use a very cheap unlocked phone preferably a 2G phone so you never leave any digital footprint, never register your punting payg SIM card with your real details (maybe create a punting email address) so your punting persona is untraceable. Try a mix of punting phone, unregistered punting SIM card (change as often as you see fit for added security) and email address  and let’s see how any aspiring blackmailer will track you down if you’re invisible to all but yourself  :D.

Offline davidengland

Just got a very similar lengthy message. There was a video too, i didn’t bother watching it, but i looked like the back if a car and somebody with a gun.They also gave me a miss call. They were asking for £1500. I reported to whattsapp and blocked. Then they messaged from a different number saying worse things. It calms me down to see this messages here, hopefully its just a scam and they’ll move on. I had originally messaged asking for postcode in the Croydon area, but changed my mind, so they were saying they were charging a ‘fine’ for messing about. In case this info helps anybody. Stay safe people.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just got a very similar lengthy message. There was a video too, i didn’t bother watching it, but i looked like the back if a car and somebody with a gun.They also gave me a miss call. They were asking for £1500. I reported to whattsapp and blocked. Then they messaged from a different number saying worse things. It calms me down to see this messages here, hopefully its just a scam and they’ll move on. I had originally messaged asking for postcode in the Croydon area, but changed my mind, so they were saying they were charging a ‘fine’ for messing about. In case this info helps anybody. Stay safe people.
Have you reported it to the police??

Offline Liam115

I think I actually got the same video on the message I had come through. It was of the three guys in the back of the car, one with a handgun and the other with a side cocking shotgun. Wild.

Blocked the first number after they said I 'threatened' a working girl when I asked for the address where I was supposed to be going, and she asked for payment before she gave it, so I said no and blocked her. They tried messaging a second time via a different number based in Germany (first was Ecuadorian), I blocked them as well and they didn't message again. I saved screenshots of everything, so if it becomes an issue I can just go to the police.

Offline FiveKnuckles

Problem is we all want to remain anonymous and reporting to 101 requires some personal info.  I ended up reporting to crimestoppers online and doubt they followed up.  Killed the old sim and moved on.

@daviemac are we OK to put the postcode and street name?  i don't have the door number as I walked for having to wait.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Problem is we all want to remain anonymous and reporting to 101 requires some personal info.  I ended up reporting to crimestoppers online and doubt they followed up.  Killed the old sim and moved on.

@daviemac are we OK to put the postcode and street name?  i don't have the door number as I walked for having to wait.
If you've got the postcode and street name of the people who are threatening you then pass it on to the police. You need to phone them up and report it officially, then they have to act on it. They will give you an incident number and should take a statement from you and take copies of the messages.

You need to be careful what you post online, it might jeopardise any court case.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 06:51:10 pm by daviemac »

Offline ReginaldPerrin

I love this site it's my stripadvisor.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Problem is we all want to remain anonymous and reporting to 101 requires some personal info.
The real problem is these scumbags rely on people not reporting it so it goes on and on.

Try phoning the police and explaining the situation and see if they can do anything confidentially, don't just presume they can't. 

Offline FiveKnuckles

Try phoning the police and explaining the situation and see if they can do anything confidentially, don't just presume they can't.

called 101 with the sim and the postcode/street name wasn't enough. they wanted some private info which I wasn't willing to give, so hung up and reported to crimestoppers online.

No harm done other than a few dodgy text messages, so walked away and kick-the-can down the road for an unlucky punter to pursue.  In a situation where the scammer does actually have personal info to blackmail, the dynamics would change.  Selfish but got to look after number 1.

Offline Yakata

I like how he says he's a man of few words then writes several reams of shite.

Offline 801

Is there a link between all of you that have had this happened to ?
Same city ?
Viva street ?
Rom's ?

Offline mysteryboy

New number to the blackmail list 07513393089 +447513393089

Offline deek12345

just say...the texts caused a bit of a laugh when you showed them around the police station where you work. And, the sergeant is quite keen to meet up and have a chat with you.    :D
Banned reason: Paranoid troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mysteryboy

Did somebody having these text's had any consequences after ignoring them? Any update guys.

Offline scutty brown

New number to the blackmail list 07513393089 +447513393089

So what's the story of how you got that?
Which girl / profile?

Offline geostorm1

Did somebody having these text's had any consequences after ignoring them? Any update guys.

Nope nothing

Offline jaszyj87

So what's the story of how you got that?
Which girl / profile?

seems they are messaging everyone in the UK

This number has been searched 10 times.

Calls started on 4 December 2021.

This number was searched from Cardiff, Southampton, Camden, Maryport, Sheffield, Ormskirk, Prestonpans.

Offline jaszyj87

How secure do you think hushed is? I use that app instead of a punting phone so ic an change my number for every meet

Offline Dipper

I like how he says he's a man of few words then writes several reams of shite.

:lol:

Offline JayEZ2K

For cross-referencing, possibly the same group threatened to kidnap and torture my vulnerable family members. Was there any indication that they were based in the UK? The number I had appeared to be the Dominican Republic, and even at my own request, I could not get a personal meeting, and they couldn't even tell me what city I was in.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=332083.msg3451546#msg3451546

The bait numbers were likely: 7520622873 and 7418329714.
The scammer was "Pedro Mendoza" at: 1 809 662 71**

If someone else gets this scam, please ask them to verify that they are even in the UK with a photo showing them with a unique handwritten note next to a postbox to prove they are in the UK before you "send the money".

Or perhaps we could just anonymously get a detective to call the bait number, and see if the detective takes action in response to the threatening message.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 05:23:46 am by JayEZ2K »

Offline scutty brown

I'm awaiting my messages with baited trap

Offline myothernameis

If someone else gets this scam

Wonder how they would react, if someone here kind of turned the tables on them, so.  Either using a online app, or getting a new sim card, you text them, but you pretend your the FBI

And your investigating reports of scams from that number, would the scammer fall for this, or end up denying all of this

Offline JayEZ2K

Wonder how they would react, if someone here kind of turned the tables on them, so.  Either using a online app, or getting a new sim card, you text them, but you pretend your the FBI
Impersonating a police officer is a crime, so it wouldn't be wise to do that. Plus it's a shallow threat. And the FBI is in the states, so that won't make sense to the scammers unless they're scamming US citizens also. It would be best to get the real police on them, if they are based in the UK.

Offline scutty brown

Ooh what fun, I just got one
Definitely the Vivastreet 226615977 profile
Phone 07418329714

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline scutty brown

the address details would seem to refer to this town, San Martin li

External Link/Members Only

this is the related VS profile
initial contact via WhatsApp to UK phone 07418329714

this is the profile photo

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline FiveKnuckles

Raman Badger how did he fall for that  :lol: :lol:   

Offline scutty brown

Raman Badger how did he fall for that  :lol: :lol:

These idiots aren't all that sharp.
Big question is how much of what he told me is true re the name and address

Offline hawai1

Phone 07418329714

Oh this scam is becoming like Omicron then!
The scammers also use this number to send out their shit :
1 809 662 7162 (It's US number attributed to all these small Caribbean islands.)
Anyway not to worry mate ! (lets just use a Non-Smart phone and also hope Covid will fucking go away)

Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.

Offline hawai1

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=332083.msg3451546#msg3451546

The bait numbers were likely: 7520622873 and 7418329714.
The scammer was "Pedro Mendoza" at: 1 809 662 71**

If someone else gets this scam, please ask them to verify that they are even in the UK with a photo showing them with a unique handwritten note next to a postbox to prove they are in the UK before you "send the money".

What bastards these scammers are.
I don't know how VS site verify its advertisers if at all they do?
Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.

Offline scutty brown

Oh this scam is becoming like Omicron then!
The scammers also use this number to send out their shit :
1 809 662 7162 (It's US number attributed to all these small Caribbean islands.)
Anyway not to worry mate ! (lets just use a Non-Smart phone and also hope Covid will fucking go away)

809 code so its another in the Dominican republic

Offline JayEZ2K

Phone 07418329714
Great work!

Looks like the idiot is pointing a gun at his friend, and the other idiot with his finger on the trigger, about to accidentally blow the driver's head off

Could you post the video?

I thought the details could be forwarded to the La Vega police in the hopes they might actually do something, but I don't see an email or contact for their police. They're likely underequipped and unable to do much anyways.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 01:08:35 am by JayEZ2K »

Offline scutty brown

need to work out how to extract the video
I used an android phone emulator for security but haven't worked it all out yet

Offline scutty brown

Offline hawai1

Offline scutty brown

Offline hawai1

Great work!
I thought the details could be forwarded to the La Vega police in the hopes they might actually do something, but I don't see an email or contact for their police. They're likely underequipped and unable to do much anyways.
I don't think police in these Islands can do anything, but worth to try and know if there is any police force where phone number code (1) 809  is.

Probably this idiot scammer lives in a small dinghy or floating boxes attached to wild wharf.

Up to know all clips are exactly same with different SIM used to send them.
The question, as I already said, is how they got UK service seekers' phone numbers.
VS must know bit about their advertisers.

Offline hawai1

Have you got a problem with that?
No
Not at all. I mean it's good idea to use YouTube

Offline scutty brown

I don't think police in these Islands can do anything, but worth to try and know if there is any police force where phone number code (1) 809  is.
809 and 829 can be anywhere within the Dominican Republic. But remember they're using WhatsApp so could be mobile

The question, as I already said, is how they got UK service seekers' phone numbers.
VS must know bit about their advertisers.
They're getting customer numbers  from enquiries to their AW and other online profiles.
Possibly important to note they only responded to a WhatsApp enquiry, not an SMS text which I tried at the same time

Offline tynetunnel

Phone 07418329714

Excellent work Scutty!

Offline hawai1

+1 (849) 638-4655

+1 (912) 848-8064

Add this one number mate and see ongoing topic progress regarding these threats from these penguins:
+1(809) 662 7162

Offline JayEZ2K

Ha ha that’s hilarious not scary.
Yep, great video of the three stooges. One idiot has his finger on the trigger and other fingers loose, and the other idiot holds the gun like a banana. The guy in the middle looks like a doofus. His voice is different from the one I talked to.

Offline leatherlover

I've put the video on Youtube

They actually say on the vid that they're going to help you take care of your family. Quite generous giving the cost of punting these days.

Offline scutty brown

Both Vivastreet profiles have gone. I reported them to VS on monday, hopefully they've now got checks in place.
Only way to try and stop them

If you see any similar adverts where the girl is named Candy, or contact is via WhatsApp, post a warning

Offline JayEZ2K

Persistent cunts are back. It makes me think they've managed to scam some people out of ££ to be this persistent.
Link: External Link/Members Only
Phone: 7418329714

If anyone gets the threat from them on WhatsApp, you can report them (in which case it will send the previous 5 messages that will be inspected by WhatsAp), resulting in their number/account being banned.

Offline scutty brown

« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 09:58:07 pm by scutty brown »

Offline sancho.panza

Looks like the photos are taken in the US or somewhere that uses similar electrical sockets.