Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Inna Hit 69 - Colchester  (Read 569 times)

Tom5334

Visited Inna for a quick punt as was feeling horny. Text the Colchester favourites  Issa and Anya but they were busy so thought I would TOFTT. Comms were non existent to start with, gradually got better.

Arrived at her place at agreed time, she wasn't ready as wasn't expecting me to turn up!

Had a quick pint in nearest boozer and returned 15 minutes later.

It's the girl in the photos, early 30's Romanian,skinny but with great tits and ass. Facially, mmmmm, she's attractive(ish) but no Issa or Anya.
Not a pretty pussy at all, looks like it's been pounded to Kingdom Come and back, all over Europe in guessing.

Inna is pleasant enough but the punt was very formulaic, condom on for OW, OWO is extra, mit bad technique, tried the old 'handjob blowjob' trick but I brushed her hand aside and she played ball.
Slipped into mish and then got her on her side, she's skinny so struggles with a pounding so I slowed down, she kept saying 'big cock,big cock'!! But she takes a cock well.

Lovely firm little ass, I asked about anal in my phone call, £50 extra, I called her bluff and went to get it out of my pocket, she looked terrified and said I was too big! Don't think A is on offer if that's what you're after!

Kept fucking her until it was time to blow, took a weeks worth of goo without complaint but she wasn't too keen about it getting in her hair  :thumbsup:

All in all, ok punt. But for the same money you can get Issa or Anya and they are both better looking tbh.

I'm booked in with Issa tomorrow, Bank Holiday Weekend blitz!!

Neutral from me, but too by the numbers, extras could add up, better punts available.

But decent enough for a standby punt.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Neal69

Thanks for the review Tom.

I was pretty sure she was not British but now you have confirmed it.

A good standby is always worthwhile knowing.