Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sharolyn Norwich  (Read 1006 times)

Offline madeinwales56

This has got to be some kind of scam ...... right? Bait & switch, private gallery, phone number harvesting?
Can someone tineye the photo?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline socks

GIS comes back with no duplicate images. Pricing looks suspiciously Sergei-esque and her alledged likes list is very random. But if she is real then fuck me I want some of that. Someone better at walking than me willing to TOFTT is needed!

Offline socks

Bloody hell well done mate, how'd you turn them up? Like i said GIS showed fuck all!

Offline alligatr

tineye seems to dredge up a lot more from the naughty sites than GIS does. It showed a couple of sites that image was on, then I just searched those sites for the model name and it showed a ton more. I think if a site has a robots.txt that blocks search crawlers it won't show up in GIS, or maybe tineye is more efficient at crawling. It finds a lot more from cheap low-traffic sites.

Offline madeinwales56

What a shame but no real surprise. These fucking scamming pimps need a fucking good hiding. If anyone ever finds one let me know & I will willingly dispense my own special variety of retribution.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 11:55:53 am by madeinwales56 »

Offline socks

What a shame but no real surprise. These fucking scamming pimps need a fucking good hiding. If anyone ever finds one let me know & I will willingly dispense my own special variety of retribution.
So the welcome you'll be keeping in the hillsides would be an altogether different experience to that typically conjured up by your brethren in full voice!!??

Offline madeinwales56

Not so much a welcome in the hillsides, Socks, with all the appropriate hiraeth but a fucking good old fashioned shoeing from some fat boys at the bottom of a one man ruck.

Siadwel

Hiraeth. Beautiful word.

Hwyl. Another one.

Offline madeinwales56

Hiraeth. Beautiful word.

Hwyl. Another one.

Along with croeso, cwtch and cariad.