Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Norwich - xxx letiticia  (Read 718 times)

Offline naughtynorwich

BBW black Portuguese mistress.

Very friendly and enthusiastic, and pure filth. Does everything on likes list with gusto.

Cons: fairly expensive (but her services are amazing), place a bit gloomy and in a not so great area, hygiene so so could be better.

Overall worth it. Anyone seen her?

Offline madeinwales56

Your post looks like a review but then you ask the question if anyone has seen her. Very confusing.

Offline socks

Your post looks like a review but then you ask the question if anyone has seen her. Very confusing.
Oh my, very confusing until you put the pieces together. My guess is it's not about Leticia, I doubt he's met her. It's about creating an impression of honorable punterness in order to continue slating FG4U in the hope that other punters are put off seeing her.

Offline madeinwales56

Look out trolls, scammers and impersonators, DCI Socks of Puntersville is on the case. He can smell a bad un in Norwich from Long Stratton. He always gets his man. Fire up the Quattro ...

Offline naughtynorwich

Firstly, apologies for posting in the wrong forum section, I was posting between the two and wasn't paying attention to which sub-forum I was in.

I meant 'has anyone else seen her? In other words to compare reviews. I wasn't looking for a recommendation.

Socks, my review of fantasygirl was honest and based on my experience. I don't quite understand your agenda or why you're projecting those things on to me.

I don't care about being seen as 'an honourable punter'. I'm just posting some reviews on a take it or leave it basis, just my honest experience. I'm dispassionate about punting, I see it as enjoyable fun when it's at its best and I'm not interested in dramas or politics.

Hope that helps.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 08:11:17 pm by naughtynorwich »

Offline socks

Firstly, apologies for posting in the wrong forum section, I was posting between the two and wasn't paying attention to which sub-forum I was in.

I meant 'has anyone else seen her? In other words to compare reviews. I wasn't looking for a recommendation.

Socks, my review of fantasygirl was honest and based on my experience. I don't quite understand your agenda or why you're projecting those things on to me.

I don't care about being seen as 'an honourable punter'. I'm just posting some reviews on a take it or leave it basis, just my honest experience. I'm dispassionate about punting, I see it as enjoyable fun when it's at its best and I'm not interested in dramas or politics.

Hope that helps.
My agenda on this and your other all new tonight threads, is to ensure genuine punters, especially new ones who might not be aware of the shenanigans that go on in this murky world, are encouraged to see postings of the type you've made as potentially disingenuous. It's up to them to then come to their own conclusions but this site is primarily about punters assisting each other to find punts that will suit them and avoid ones that won't. FG4U is one in my experience who will be the best punt ever for some and a distinct disappointment for others. My contribution is to alert fellow punters to that and about what services she does well and not so well. I also feel obliged to point out when I think a poster is trolling or not acting in that spirit and that's what I'm doing here in regards to you

Offline naughtynorwich

You are deluded and obsessive mate, ironic considering that's the supposed beef you have with the person you think I am.

The burden of proof is on you. I know who I am, and it's not this person you're obsessed with.

I stared threads at once because I have only just discovered this site and had a backlog of experiences to share.

I am aiming to use this site positively, it is you who is trolling with these unwarranted attacks. Give it a rest and get some help. If you really can't let it go, then use all that an energy to get your facts straight before mouthing off.

Offline socks

You are deluded and obsessive mate, ironic considering that's the supposed beef you have with the person you think I am.

The burden of proof is on you. I know who I am, and it's not this person you're obsessed with.

I stared threads at once because I have only just discovered this site and had a backlog of experiences to share.

I am aiming to use this site positively, it is you who is trolling with these unwarranted attacks. Give it a rest and get some help. If you really can't let it go, then use all that an energy to get your facts straight before mouthing off.
It's my experience that genuine posters understand the healthy scepticism that comes their way and recognise it's a fair enough test. Likewise the less genuine ones tend to get aggressive pretty quickly. If you turn out to be genuine I will be more than happy to apologise and welcome you with open arms.