Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lush Marie over King's Lynn way.  (Read 2307 times)

Offline madeinwales56

So, all ready to travel to my plan A this morning. You know the form fellas - shit, shower, shave (face & bollocks, not in that order and two distinctly different razors of course). Freshly laundered shirt, shiny shoes, looking a picture. Phone goes off, text message. From plan A. Sorry for short notice but had a rough night will have to cancel. Bugger, Bugger, Bugger as Hugh Grant might say. That was one of my favourites, Claire of Cambs in Newmarket, which is in Suffolk.

All dressed up and nowhere to go is not in my vocabulary so quick look in the old hot list and reminded that Lush Marie is just sitting there waiting for my Welsh charms. Quick call to ascertain what she sounds like. Friendly enough, confirmed she is available so made an appointment for lunchtime - so gotta rush ....

Oops, nearly forgot. Here she is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Wish me luck ...

Offline JR

I am keen to hear the result, have recently hotlisted her....

Offline tarkus

I've been fortunate enough to have spent an hour with Marie, it was fantastic :)

Offline madeinwales56

I've been fortunate enough to have spent an hour with Marie, it was fantastic :)

Really? And you signed up just to contribute your first post to this thread. I shall reserve judgement for the time being.

Simplysimon

Love the look of Marie , and can accom in an area I often find myself , BUT for a long while she had bareback listed on her profile , I'll keep searching I think

Offline madeinwales56

Oh fuck. Didn't know that before I saw her. Her photos flatter her, Simon, and are three or four years out of date. Time I did a review on her me thinks.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 01:51:50 am by madeinwales56 »

Offline cunnyhunt

Love the look of Marie , and can accom in an area I often find myself , BUT for a long while she had bareback listed on her profile , I'll keep searching I think

I can confirm. The profile came up in searches when I had to work that area, it had Bareback listed for a long time as well as unprotected sex so do not think was confusion with OWO, also pictures were different and not so flattering.
I looked several times as she had a date for working listed and many times would cancel the day before or apologise for not being available on that day so I was expecting the profile to turn into a PG scam.

Offline tarkus

Really? And you signed up just to contribute your first post to this thread. I shall reserve judgement for the time being.

Yes really, my first post has to be on something. Reserve judgement if you like, your loss.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 12:16:09 pm by tarkus »

Offline tarkus

BB wasn't on her profile when I saw her, I wouldn't have gone if it did. It certainly wasn't offered when I met her.

Offline cunnyhunt

BB wasn't on her profile when I saw her, I wouldn't have gone if it did. It certainly wasn't offered when I met her.

BB was on her profile for more than 12 months, There was also some text in the profile confirming it.

Why not do a review of her if you have seen her as I do not think some of her pictures are accurate (too much difference)

Offline tarkus

I finally got to see Marie again and it was worth the wait. Certainly no mention of BB, I didn't ask for it or raise it as a discussion point, and condoms were close at hand. I can only surmise that if she did offer it then she no longer does. As for the photos on her AW profile, check out the one on her latest blog - it's definitely current. I'd put her firmly in the MILF category and a highly enjoyable punt. She's an enthusiastic kisser and she's got a decent body, not a skinny teenager by any means - more sexy neighbour type. I'll be seeing her again.