Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexyscorpiosexy (Touring Cambridge)  (Read 1385 times)

richie12

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This girl had been on my HL for a while now and I have been trying to match my diary with hers in order to meet, but saw she was coming to Cambridge for, I think, the first time and so booked her. She has curves in all the right place and I have a thing for big boobs and her natural G-cups were perfect.

COMMS: First class. I messaged Scorpio a few times before meeting and messages always read and answered promptly. Once at the venue and I needed to call her to get the room number it was answered straight away and she was bright and bubbly and came over very friendly.

VENUE: This was at a national chain of hotels, just on the outskirts of Cambridge. Whereas this used to be free parking, it is now pay and display. It only costs £2 for 2 hours but anyone who has used it previously could get caught out and receive a hefty fine. No issues with reception or staff and the room numbers well signposted. The room was clean and tidy with shower facilities and fresh towels.

THE GIRL: The pictures, age and description on her profile are spot on and accurate. She is a voluptuous girl, lovely G-cup natural boobs, wore a nice sexy black outfit, black stockings, high heels and really looked fantastic. I found her facially very pretty, has a gorgeous arse and pussy, fully shaved and very clean and nice tasting. She is bi-sexual and mentioned that she loves busty girls and loves licking pussy- so certainly good threesome prospect for another meet in the future. She has a fantastic outgoing, bright and bubbly personality and instantly put me at ease. She was smiling constantly and was a really fun girl to be with. Couldn't ask for a friendlier girl.

THE MEET: I arrived at the venue, called, got the room number and then found very easily. I knocked on the door, which opened up to find the gorgeous Scorpio, who was dressed to kill and gave me a very warm welcome of some great FK, which she's very good at.
I asked her to get on the bed and lie down so I could lick her pussy- which is a big love of mine.

I stripped to my boxer shorts and set about concentrating on eating Scorpio's pussy, which tasted fantastic. I found her to be very responsive and clearly loves having this done to her. She has a very juicy pussy, which was very wet throughout the hour. She came and squirted all over my face which was a real highlight for me. I was very tempted to use my fingers, but decided to just simply use my tongue. This went on for some and don't think I have eaten a pussy more in a 1 hour appointment than I have with Scorpio. I also rimmed her arse as well.

Then she asked me to lay down as she sucked my cock with such enthusiasm and skill-one of the best I have had. She is clearly absolutely mad for cock- she paid attention to my balls, licking the shaft up and down, my cock in her mouth was awesome and the hand action felt great.
The deep throat was something else, which she performed a number of times within the meet, right to the back of the throat!! Amazing!!

I suggested 69 position, with Scorpio laying down and me on top. Again she was very responsive, and came a number of times- such a wet pussy.
Next it was protected sex in missionary to start, which felt fabulous, with some variation in strokes and was able to get nice and deep too. Then she suggested her on top and rode me in both reverse cow girl and cow girl, which then allowed me to play with her gorgeous huge boobs, sucking her nipples too.
Then more 69, more cumming from Scorpio and then she started to bring me to climax. She asked where I was going to cum, I asked where she wanted it- she chose her mouth. I then wanked into her mouth and she took the lot, showed it to me by opening her mouth before swallowing every drop.

I then had some cum still dripping out of my cock, but before I could use a wet wipe on it she was down there again, sucking up every last drop!! That's my kind of girl.
This was an unbelievable first meet. She just has a complete love of sex, love of cock, love of cum- she loves it all. 
The meet was fantastic-no awkward moments at all, it just flowed.
She certainly presses my buttons and excites me in lots of different ways. She's a real delight to be around and I felt very comfortable with her.

BOOK AGAIN? Without a doubt. Scorpio for me is a top class girl. Her body, attitude, enthusiasm and bedroom skills are second to none. This meet for me is one of the highlights of the year so far and would even go as far to say one of the best girls I have ever seen- she really was that good. Will certainly look out for her coming to Cambridge again, but to be honest will be very happy to travel to see her wherever she is in East Anglia, or beyond. Can't recommend her highly enough.

Offline Rock123

I was tempted to book her, as I liked her face pictures but her body put me off......not my cup of tea.

vt

Met Scorpio at a Greedy Girls Party last year. Great oral, took CIM, facial no problem. Loves to squirt too.

Big girl, nice face, easy to talk to, friendly, fun & very horny!  ;)

Sorry to contradict you Richie, but she's definitely quite a few years older than 28! I'd put her in her mid-late 30s, possibly a bit more.  ;)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 12:38:56 am by vt »

Offline davidgood

I can remember seeing her at one of Debbie's parties last year at the VA.

As she was new I made a point of getting to her first for the gangbang session.

When I was warming her up she made a point of 'no fingers please'  which I accepted, but found it amusing that about 20 minutes later she was enjoying being fisted!!!

She is definitely more than 28.

Glad you had a good punt though.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Belgarion

Good review.

Fyi

She got banned on the sister site after it was highlighted she was a barebacker.

She started with threats and abuse, so I would proceed with extreme caution.

vt

Good review.

Fyi

She got banned on the sister site after it was highlighted she was a barebacker.

She started with threats and abuse, so I would proceed with extreme caution.

There are BB pics on her Twitter feed, but that's her regular partner, don't all prossies BB someone in their lives??  :unknown:

As long as you cover up, you're minimising your risk.  :hi:

Offline Belgarion

There are BB pics on her Twitter feed, but that's her regular partner, don't all prossies BB someone in their lives??  :unknown:

As long as you cover up, you're minimising your risk.  :hi:

The way she lost her rag when it was exposed set my spider sense tingling

All we can do is protect ourselves

SaneOnes

I would've loved seeing someone like her when I first started out. She looks about 38 to me. Charlotte Dean of Romford/Loughton was one of my early punts about 7 years ago who tried to pass herself off as a 35 year old at the time but was definitely in her late 40's. It was one of the best punts ever for me, quite similar to OP's experience with this lady. I've stopped seeing girls whose photos don't match the age they claim to be a long time ago. If they don't look younger than their age even at the feeble age of 45, I'm having none of it.

Cheers for the review. She looks nice. A blatant liar but very nice.