Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Jessica Banks Cardiff  (Read 956 times)

10 review(s) for Miss Jessica Banks (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline spass

External Link/Members Only

I was visiting Cardiff and decided to book Jess.  Initial contact was in advance by email, followed by a telephone chat and AW booking.  Easy to talk with, we made arrangements for Jess to visit my hotel. On the day we exchanged confirmation messages, with Jess checking if I had any special requests.  She kept me updated during her journey and was punctual and discreet.

Outcall to hotel.  90 minutes.  £180.

After arriving in the room and dealing with paperwork, Jess disappeared into the bathroom before emerging in some lingerie.  She is a young milf - profile age of 29 is accurate.  Jess is facially attractive, confident and was very good at putting me at ease.  Her profile makes clear she is a BBW, size 18.  She has large natural breasts but on a comparative basis her bottom would be her most notable feature.

As this was a long booking there was no need to rush.  Breast play, fingering, tit wank, covered oral (my choice) and covered penetration (spooning, mish, cowgirl, doggie at the wall mirror) were all enjoyed.  Gentle FK added to the intimacy.  Activity was interspersed with breaks to make sure I kept going for the whole booking - there was no pressure to complete at any time.  Jess was accommodating with all directions and seemed eager to please.  I finished on time and said goodbye feeling positive.

Jess would be a good choice if you like a young, attractive BBW.  She also scores high for companionship - definitely on my short list should I visit Cardiff again.

STAR-LORD

Sounds like an awesome time was had, and 1.5 hours well spent.  :hi: Glad you had a good visit and a good booking. Facially I think she's very pretty  :coolgirl: , and her boob w@#ks......well thats just cloud 9 material in itself.    :music: