Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1sexymisulka1 - Colchester (Tour)  (Read 631 times)

18 review(s) for 1sexymisulka1 (15 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline roo222

External Link/Members Only

£80 for hhr.

Quality EE MILF. Great personality, great service, great curves. Superb view from behind. Heads up tummy and tits neither tight nor pert, so if that's a dealbreaker for you, maybe avoid. But I found her charming, disarming, hot and sexy. She knows exactly what she's doing and there's zero bullshit with this lady.

Also note CBJ. Protip, apply a little lube around the head in advance, it makes a huge difference. Other services included CFS (mish, doggy, cg), DFK, 69.

I got off my train a stop early and was 30 mins late but I texted in advance, and she was able to accommodate pushing the time for me. Wouldn't recommend being late in general as she likes to be busy and won't hang around if she doesn't hear from you. Not a low volume provider, but does schedule time in between bookings to shower and re makeup. Note her lipstick was DEFINITELY not non-transfer so if you're being subtle either ask her to leave it off, or make sure you clean up before you leave. (It wiped right off nps for me.)

9/10 for me and would repeat, will likely go £130 for the hour next time.

Offline roo222

(NB this was Chelmsford sorry. I always mix the two cities!)