Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: No sex bookings  (Read 2051 times)

figleaf

A few girls I've seen lately have mentioned that most of the guys (more than 50%) don't go for sex.  Just a BJ/HJ or the company.

I find this a bit strange and the number was a surprise.

Do you think this number is typical?

Any guys here fit into this category of booking without wanting sex?

Offline leatherlover

Sure. I punt to get things I don't usually get at home, so I like a good CIM. Sometimes full sex but for me, but nothing beats the flick of a tongue on my  cock. Usually, a 15 minute booking is just OWO and CIM. 30 mins - it depends. Sometimes I like it to last the whole time - others, I will pop twice - once in the mouth pretty quickly and then during sex the second time.

Offline pianodave

I really enjoy a proper massage with a HJ at the end, it's a different experience to full sex, very relaxing and quite erotic, and also a proper good massage leaves me feeling great physically. Also, massage providers give a lot less BS than full service girls generally, so much less common to have a shit time.

Ben4454

A friend of mine only opts for handjobs. He has a girlfriend and doesn't think those are cheating.

I am known to sometimes only opt for a BJ. It depends on how I feel.

Offline peter_bungee

i guess there will be some guys who just want company and likely older but in the few.

I recently met my regular and got caught up on chatting on foreplay we ran out of time for sex!  but i left happy

Offline jsparky

I am quite happy with foreplay/massage/oral /CIM and not necessary all in one session and in that order.

Jamesmadden

A friend of mine only opts for handjobs. He has a girlfriend and doesn't think those are cheating.

I am known to sometimes only opt for a BJ. It depends on how I feel.

:lol:

vw

Maybe not enough wives/girlfriends giving head, you may as well get a professional to give you what you don't get at home.

Maybe the ones that just chat they don't have female company to chat to so gravitate to that.

Guys that go for submissive are said to do so to regain control because they are dominated and controlled at home.

We all have our reasons to punt, and all usually different.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 12:29:46 am by vw »

Offline AgedCases

I don't go for penetration simply due to health restrictions. I just want DFK/OWO/CIM and a bit of banter.

Offline threechilliman

I just want DFK/OWO/CIM and a bit of banter.

I'd never thought of doing this but I find a proper BJ with HJ to CIM the most enjoyable bits of a punt. Fucking knackers me out and on occasion I have thought 'Why am I doing this?'

Food for thought.

tcm

Little Katie

More than 50% seems a bit high but yes, punts that do not involve penetrative sex are certainly not uncommon. Some of the married guys I see get standard vanilla sex at home but their wives are not into other activities such as oral/deep throat/rimming/bdsm etc so they are more than happy to spend their time focusing on these activities and actual sex just doesn't end up happening.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 08:24:55 pm by Little Katie »

Online Watts.E.Dunn

More than 50% seems a bit high but yes, punts that do not involve penetrative sex are certainly not uncommon. Some of the married guys I see get standard vanilla sex at home but their wives are not into other activities such as oral/deep throat/rimming/bdsm etc so they are more than happy to spend their time focusing on these activities and actual sex just doesn't end up happening.

So lets hope then Little Katie that when you retire and possibility meet up with the hunk of your dreams your not going to just give that plain ole vanilla sex then;?..

Zzxxx

Last punt I went to said she got guys who just pay for the company, said they just have coffee and talk, I said that sounded like an expensive coffee! She said some guys don't have anyone to talk to and feel better getting their feelings out into the open.

Offline Roth

Last punt I went to said she got guys who just pay for the company, said they just have coffee and talk, I said that sounded like an expensive coffee! She said some guys don't have anyone to talk to and feel better getting their feelings out into the open.

Fair dos, it takes all kinds of punters.  :thumbsup:

Offline RedKettle

I quite often finish with HJ or BJ because I struggle to finish with a condom on - and BB not an option I want to take  :scare:

Sometimes I will cover up and jump on for the fun of it but sometimes just lie there playing until I want to come.

Offline Hertsgent

I heard this too from a WG, and good responses on this thread. Personally I treat the rest as foreplay and give a promise to the little man as to where he will finish off. Would be good if multiple times was a reliable option ......each to his own is the beauty of punting I guess....

Pimpapprentice

I keep seeing this word WG and i dont know what the heck it stands for. Someone please care to explain. Thanks in advance.  :(

Pimpapprentice

I just figured it out. Working Girl...  :yahoo:

vw

What a name Pimpapprentice, glad you have progressed to the next level of training. 

Offline Tiger63

youve got a bright future ahead :lol:

Offline threechilliman

Just made my first no sex booking with a married couple. Review to follow, avoid if you're squeamish.

tcm

vw

Just made my first no sex booking with a married couple. Review to follow, avoid if you're squeamish.

tcm
Well look forward to this inspirational work of literature, can you make the red review rhyme ?

Type_O_Negative

tcm

I remember you did mention something about him shooting his load at you. Am i right?  :vomit:

LL

I remember you did mention something about him shooting his load at you. Am i right?  :vomit:
What the.....! :D
So I should avoid like I avoid jizz being squirted in my general direction. :hi:

Type_O_Negative

What the.....! :D
So I should avoid like I avoid jizz being squirted in my general direction. :hi:

I have found it:

I also had the husband of one WG cum all over my chest - to my regret I backed out of CIM at the critical moment.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64457.msg822958#msg822958

LL