Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Premature ejaculation - an SPs dream client  (Read 1415 times)

Offline unsureship

A friend of mine mentioned he ejaculates almost immediately after penetration and then loses his erection. He was asking for advice on how to last longer. Not sure what to say.

I, myself, don't have this problem and can pump away for scores of minutes.

Thank you.
Banned reason: Posting bollox
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline GingerNuts

Which SPs have you seen and "pumped away for scores of minutes"?

Offline unsureship

I've not seen any SPs, just ladies from dating sites like Tinder and PoF.
Banned reason: Posting bollox
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline sadolddeejay

I have not tried it but there's medication called Priligy which is supposed to slow things down a little. He could also try applying EMLA cream to his glans before sexual activity - it's a local anaesthetic and takes some minutes to work. I would think a condom would be essential otherwise the cream will deaden sensation for the woman.

Offline GingerNuts

I've not seen any SPs, just ladies from dating sites like Tinder and PoF.

Why are you a member of a punting forum?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
A friend of mine mentioned he ejaculates almost immediately after penetration and then loses his erection. He was asking for advice on how to last longer. Not sure what to say.

Thank you.
You've been a member and regular visitor for 2 years and this is your first post in just about as long. Not much point in you being here is there?

Offline Thecunninglinguist

The old "Asking for a friend" approach I see?

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Thank you.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Punterperson1971

Thank you.
Sounds like you’ve just signed up to brag on here

Offline lillythesavage

Thank you.

Not much of a friend if not asking for you, boasting of your prowess, posting his problem on a forum and having nothing to say, it is you  :D

Online timmy1

Have had that problem in the past and around 300-500mg of Phenibut let's me last for ages, don't do anymore that that or else you start feeling high, only problem is it some times works too well making it a mission to cum

Online rowlock

Listen to Honest Abe here, 'scores' of minutes!

Offline teddyking

Member for two years and posts this utter bollocks 🤣
Nice one Ali Katt 🙏
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Don-Pedro

Emla salve.
I tried everyting before. Nothing worked.
So I highly recommend Emla.

Offline FiveKnuckles

Emla salve.
I tried everyting before. Nothing worked.
So I highly recommend Emla.

if you tried everything and nothing works, why do you recommend Emla for numbing the dick?  It will feel like someone else is fucking the chick   :lol: