Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Desi massage  (Read 1242 times)

AyrshireVoyeur

Howdy, people of UKP!

I’ve got an insatiable itch to scratch and was wondering if anyone was able to comment on the availability of massages from Asian women?  By Asian, I’m not meaning Thai, Chinese etc. I was thinking more along the lines of Indian, Pakistani, Sri-Lankan, etc. 

As a side question, does Glasgow or anywhere in the West/South West have a sauna?  I know Edinburgh does but I’m not aware of anything this side of the country.

Cheers!

Offline Name Not Found

Maybe if you'd spent 2 minutes reading the forum before diving in with a question you'd have noticed the massive massage threads?

Try doing some reading and you might get the answers you need (also, maybe look up the meaning of the word 'Asian" as you seem a bit confused).

An no, there are no 'saunas' in Glasgow; unless, of course, you actually want a sauna?

:hi:

p.s. "Desi" ?
p.p.s. "Howdy"?  Are you a cowboy?

« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 02:31:29 pm by Name Not Found »

Offline Glesgaboy

OP-Fair enough question but on wrong thread.
Have searched Glasgow for many a year for paki/ Indian fun. V seldom available is my conclusion.

PS Desi [d̪eːsi] is a loose term for the people, cultures, and products of the Indian subcontinent.

Offline Tobash

I think the closest you will find is possibly Leyla exotic she does the full service but I'm sure you could ask her and find out if she can provide specifics imo

AyrshireVoyeur

I think the closest you will find is possibly Leyla exotic she does the full service but I'm sure you could ask her and find out if she can provide specifics imo

Many thanks guys.  Sadly, as I expected, it's all a bit barren up here if you're not chasing Caucasian or Thai experiences.

Offline Forthports

Earlier in the year I swapped emails with Layla Exotic. She has a proper massage table and was happy to offer a session including a teasing, sensual massage. I haven’t had the opportunity to follow that up so don’t know if the actual massage would be any good or not but I’ll report back if I do.