Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork and Viva street...what would we do without them?  (Read 768 times)

brandonpete

While looking for my last punt of the year...and like most of us using Adultwork and Viva street..I thought  "what a pile of shite are on these sites,crammed with ROM's"!  Who at best are simple Dump and Go's,at worst are complete rip off's..Yep Ok we have some good Czech's ..not many,in the Coventry 'dust bowl' of punting 3 maybe...a few over priced 'tourers'...and some English that have been around as long as I have been punting (38 yrs).
These two sites must be really thankful for the ROM's,they must be their main source of revenue for this category..... in the past, in the Coventry area, we used to use..the free 'WHY' magazine,the brilliant Phoenix contact mag and it's sister mags New Delilah etc, the Coventry Telegraph  and the Birmingham Evening Mail newspapers....  But what would we do without AW and Viva?
Just an observation.

Offline Matium

You can go on UKE.

A lot of WGs advertise on there.

Online Kev3773

Speak for yourself Op, never look at Viva Street nowadays, full of fake shit.

Offline Taggart

+1.
But then the Roms have fecked AW so that’s a pile of cack too.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
But what would we do without AW and Viva?

Do what I do now and use agencies.   Wouldn't touch Vivastreet if they paid me.

Online Waterhouse

Never relied on AW - it was always second in line to what I read here so I could take a look at a profile after the fact.  UKE was helpful for that too.

Never even bothered with Vivastreet - regardless of reviews here it's still worse odds than playing roulette at a dodgy joint in oldtown Vegas where the house is always stacked against you in more ways than one.

My sincere thanks to the reviewers who came before me and have steered my bookings on a true and smooth path. And I mean that.  :drinks:

Offline bobby1973

not sure if its me or not
is there a list of sp on uke
as i cant find it
i still use aw and gum tree
you just have to do your research
or toftt

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
not sure if its me or not
is there a list of sp on uke
as i cant find it
i still use aw and gum tree
you just have to do your research
or toftt

Each area has a 'classified' section where they place adverts and state availability.    :unknown:

Offline bobby1973

yeah ive found that
however some of them are old or touring
thats why i still use aw

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
yeah ive found that
thats why i still use aw

You said you couldn't find a list in your OP.  :unknown:  I can't comment on how up to date the adverts are in your area, just where to find them.

Offline Derrick101

yeah ive found that
thats why i still use aw

There may be a "list of......" in the area you are interested in  :hi:

Offline SN5

But what would we do without AW and Viva?
Just an observation.

In the same way the profession will always exist, a replacement website would soon become the norm. In NI, AW isn't the No.1 go-to site, but alternatives are available. And often more reliable.

Offline ars.mav

Never relied on AW - it was always second in line to what I read here so I could take a look at a profile after the fact.  UKE was helpful for that too.

Never even bothered with Vivastreet - regardless of reviews here it's still worse odds than playing roulette at a dodgy joint in oldtown Vegas where the house is always stacked against you in more ways than one.

My sincere thanks to the reviewers who came before me and have steered my bookings on a true and smooth path. And I mean that.  :drinks:

+ 1..exactly my thoughts..much appreciated all the inputs on UKP  :thumbsup: