Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley Miley - 1311155 - Earls Court  (Read 1963 times)

24 review(s) for Smiley~Miley (15 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Urban_G

My last of 3 reviews this week. Miley is a well known and well reviewed girl on UKP so no introduction necessary.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I've always had an eye on Miley and I have to say that she was never really on the top of my list, but yesterday I decided to visit her. I called her early afternoon and we arranged to meet a couple of hours later. Comms were easy enough and she sent me her address immediately. Her place is just a stone's throw from Earls Court station and is quite tiny, but it looked nice and clean.

I decided to stay for an hour which is unlike me, but for £110 (£30 more than her half hour rate) I decided it was worth it. I asked her to wear a skimpy skirt and bra top before handing over the cash and taking a shower. When I returned she was lying on the bed waiting for me and was looking very cute and sexy. She is a petite girl with a very fit and taut body.

We started with some kissing and caresssing, she was very sensual and kissed my neck and ears while I ran my hands over her body before she knelt up and removed her bra top. Her tits are pert which is not my preference, but they were nice and firm and seeing her in front of me like this was a sight to behold. I mentally questioned myself why I hadn't decided to see her before that day.

She asked me if I wanted oral with or without a condom, OWO it was. She started off quite tentatively and also used a bit of hand action but soon got into it a bit more intensely and it was extremely nice.

After about 5 minutes she got up, put a condom on me, lubed us both up a bit and removed her knickers before lowering down on me. She asked me not to push up and I was happy to oblige, letting her do all the initial work. Once comfortably in she moved nicely and came in for some more kissing. Occasionally she would change the tempo and movement, mixing it up nicely and at times I thrusted to her rhythm. We changed to mish and after a couple of mins she wrapped her legs around me, I lowered my body closer to hers, we clinched and kissed as we fucked, it felt really passionate and I soon came.

We got cleaned up and rested while chatting, Miley is very good at this too, in a good way though and her English is very good. We had a real good conversation, probably the best I've ever had with a w/g, it felt real and natural and we cracked jokes throughout. We talked for quite a while and time was running out, not sure if this was her idea to do this and I often find it hard to manage 2 pops so I didn't mind. We did try for a round 2 but it never happened.

She asked if I wanted another shower before I left which I accepted and asked her to join me. Without hesitation she put the shower on and hopped in before me. We washed each other and she was even teasing me by bending over and wiggling her bum in front of me while I soaped it. Damn, we should have done this after round 1!

I dried off, got dressed and left a very happy man.

My punt with Miley was excellent, another one of my top punts this year. She is extremely cute, sexy, friendly, funny and enthusiastic. I found her very attractive which surprised me because she's not what I usually go for. Her attitude and personality really made her stand out from other w/g's and gave a real sense of GFE about the whole experience.

Armed with what I know now, I think a return visit is inevitable.

west8

Nice one mate - thanks for sharing.

She's back on my HL thanks to your review  :)

password02

+1

Offline Urban_G

You're welcome :hi:

Offline SamLP

When on form, Miley is a pleasure. May have to ask her to join me in the shower next time I see her. She did that rubbing her arse back onto me at the end of our last punt, and I told her I want to fuck her standing doggy next time. Glad you had a good punt Urban_G

Offline akauya

Good review Urban, exactly how I remember Smiley Miley. I liked the fact that she is very happy to join you in the shower - not many prossies will do that. I had two showers with her and soaping her tight gorgeous body was a great experience.

:hi:

Offline Urban_G

Thanks akauya, yes she didn't even raise an eyebrow at my suggestion of a shower together and by then we had already ran a few minutes over time. She was very accomodating :)