Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone tried massage in Daventry  (Read 1720 times)

Offline Ggaboobman

Know Daventry is very light on quality massage…

Seen this appear on

Bella's Thai massage, Northampton, Daventry NN11 9QB

Anyone been or tried?

Online scouting

Offline Celtic 69

Have only txt her to date. What's app picture would confirm her age on advert.
Txts were basic & seem legit. I never did & never do ask about extras on txt. But she replied back completely unprompted that no extras were available but that doesn't always rule out a HE sometimes in my experience.
Haven't been able to tie up an appointment with when I'm in the area to date.

Offline Britlad93

Just wondering if you managed to arrange a visit and if so, how was it?

Cheers!

Online MajorPayne

Know Daventry is very light on quality massage…

Seen this appear on

Bella's Thai massage, Northampton, Daventry NN11 9QB

Anyone been or tried?

Probably better visiting the massage parlours in Northampton

Online scouting

She's moved to Rugby now anyway

Online GoldTop

Cheers!

Just wondering if you've managed to arrange anything in your 6 years of membership?

Cheers!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 08:11:19 am by GoldTop »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Cheers!
I know you don't use the site very often but have you not seen anyone you could have reviewed? others tend to be more inclined to help those who have made some useful contributions.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Just wondering if you've managed to arrange anything in your 6 years of membership?

Cheers!
Can you tell me how often during those 6 years he has actually logged on to the site?   

Offline Ggaboobman

Actually took the plunge and saw Bella in Rugby, she is using same house as Lily whilst she is on holiday. Very cute and pleasant girl, gives a good totally legit soft/medium massage and nothing else…wasn’t disappointed as went not expecting anything else, and yes I politely asked about HE :)

Offline Celtic 69

Thanks for info Ggaboobman.
Was it a definite no or would you guess a possibility?
Good to hear she can deliver a decent massage, was there anything sexual about it? ie...accidental brushing past your tackle, were you completely covered at all times?
Thanks in advance.

Offline Ggaboobman

All very legit, and definitely a no on anything extra… no accidental brushes or swipes

Online MajorPayne

Can you tell me how often during those 6 years he has actually logged on to the site?

A minimum of 9 times  :drinks:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
A minimum of 9 times  :drinks:
Member pulling others up about their contributions is something we are trying to get away from and as it happens you aren't far off and that's in 6 years

So tell me would you class him as a leech or someone who should be encouraged?  :unknown: (the official stance is he should be encouraged) You being facetious doesn't help either way.

People seem to forget there's a rule about wannabe mods getting a ban and there's a very good reason for that.

Online MajorPayne

The forum relies on reviews both good and bad as they benefit everyone so encouragement should be encouraged of course

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
The forum relies on reviews both good and bad as they benefit everyone so encouragement should be encouraged of course
Yes but members pulling others up about contributions only serves to discourage new posters which is why we say to report any concerns.

Online GoldTop

Yes but members pulling others up about contributions only serves to discourage new posters which is why we say to report any concerns.

Fair cop Davie - sorry. I have just made a conscious effort with another member

Offline Britlad93

Hello Davie, sorry for the delay in responding.

I made the account in the hope of meeting on travel with work, sadly that travel didn’t happen at the time and then Covid stuck! So I haven’t been on this site for some time until my recent comment.

I do admit I haven’t been particularly active or helpful to anyone else so far, for that I do apologise and I am hoping to arrange a meet in the coming weeks, if this materialises I’ll be sure to do a review for other members too.

Feel free to drop me a direct message if I am doing anything wrong and I will try to amend that moving forwards

Thank you.  :thumbsup:

Offline Britlad93

Actually took the plunge and saw Bella in Rugby, she is using same house as Lily whilst she is on holiday. Very cute and pleasant girl, gives a good totally legit soft/medium massage and nothing else…wasn’t disappointed as went not expecting anything else, and yes I politely asked about HE :)

Thank you for letting me know, I may still go along for it he massage as it sounds like it was a good experience, shame about the HE, but at least it was still enjoyable! I will let you know if I have any luck! :)

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Hello Davie, sorry for the delay in responding.

I made the account in the hope of meeting on travel with work, sadly that travel didn’t happen at the time and then Covid stuck! So I haven’t been on this site for some time until my recent comment.

I do admit I haven’t been particularly active or helpful to anyone else so far, for that I do apologise and I am hoping to arrange a meet in the coming weeks, if this materialises I’ll be sure to do a review for other members too.

Feel free to drop me a direct message if I am doing anything wrong and I will try to amend that moving forwards

Thank you.  :thumbsup:
It isn't a problem mate, you haven't used the site often enough for the mods to be concerned about any lack of contributions so we look forward to reviews going forward.

If you were doing anything wrong it would be mentioned on the open forum so others would also know what is or isn't acceptable.