Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Memories of Salon 32 circa 1990 - Nottingham  (Read 3024 times)

Offline pmeu

I think it was a genius idea by her.  I'd been a few times and sort of just caught it in the corner of my eye as I showered up.  And after the second time I thought I'm booking her next time and then from then on really.  I used to love the places where you had to shower in front of the girls.  Making eye-contact whilst they quickly checked out your semi.  Mind that was when I was early 20's probably less happy to do so now.

Offline Dipper

Agree on all this.  :drinks:

I also remember watching one WG showering after the punt. It was quite erotic and I was tempted to ask if I could join her even after I’d already had mine.

Offline badsin

I only know bubbles of the establishments so far discussed. However just thinking, back 25-30+ years ago, was the licensing with the local authorities easier back then?
Or do you think more SPs are effectively working for themselves now?

Offline pmeu

I only know bubbles of the establishments so far discussed. However just thinking, back 25-30+ years ago, was the licensing with the local authorities easier back then?
Or do you think more SPs are effectively working for themselves now?

Yes I think as long as sex wasn't on the menu then a rub and tug was tolerated.  Over time the establishments seemed to let more and more go on.  So early 90's just hand relief, maybe topless if you were a regular.  By the mid 90's topless was a lot more common.  Last time I visited Gen II which is still there it was just a brothel with full F&S so that was me done.  Only Bubbles seems to have stayed in that area.  And Nottingham Bubbles wasn't there back then and I didn't know the establishment which preceded it.  Spangles also seemed on the seedier edge and doing more extras first.

Offline maggotknob

There used to be a place in Ilkeston above a furniture ? shop possibly on the corner of Bath Street and Pelham Street. I went there a few times in the 90s and on one visit the girl told me that the owner had rationed how much oil they should use per client !

I can't remember what it was called and looking on Google now there is a new building on that corner.

Offline Slippery dave

Not sure if it's the same place, Blossoms in Ilkeston. It may have been called Faroes at one time. Closed about four years ago, then Spangles moved to Ilkeston.

Offline maggotknob

Blossoms/Pharaohs was on Granby Street, that was one I didn't visit !

Offline John_E_Depth

Firstly can I say what a tremendous thread this is!! Brings back so many memories and put a smile on my face.

I'm pretty sure Dolly Mixtures was on Granby Street, Ilkeston and thought there was some sort of link to Nero's at Huthwaite but can't for the life of recall what it was.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Firstly can I say what a tremendous thread this is!! Brings back so many memories and put a smile on my face.

I'm pretty sure Dolly Mixtures was on Granby Street, Ilkeston and thought there was some sort of link to Nero's at Huthwaite but can't for the life of recall what it was.

Bloody hell, I remember Nero’s at Huthwaite. You could park right outside as I remember. We are going back a few years though with that place. I remember going there one Sunday and having a 2-girl. I got them both to take turns pissing on me. There was another place in the high street in Hucknall. Can’t remember what it was called, but I went there a fair few times as well.