Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anne Lee Edinburgh  (Read 2894 times)

29 review(s) for Anne Lee (24 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline borderrock7

A second review,

90H/H
Massage and Handjob

Looks 5
Service 5
Comma 9

A review from a few weeks ago.  I was on my way home and decided to see if Anna was available. And to her credit even at short notice she was.  I asked for a half hour booking and she was kind enough to accommodate.  I parked at the coop and she gave directions by phone to her flat.  She “greeted” me at the door and asked me to remove my shoes.  I know this has bothered others but not me.  She asked me to put the money on the side which I did. Her flat is ok and she lead me to a room where a mattress lay on the floor.  Not a good start for me.

Now I do like little Asian ladies but I found Anne a little to false looking.  I’m not a huge fan of fake breasts but I have no complaint really as I knew she possessed them.  I found her demeanour unwelcoming if I’m honest.  She asked me to wash my hands and I was not offered a shower.  The massage itself was decent and hand job achieved its goal but when I asked if she kissed I got a rather disgusted looking no.  I understand covid is an issue at present and if this was a concern for her then I believe she could have handled it better. Once I finished there was no offer of a shower and I felt ushered out of the door.  There was no small talk and everything felt that little bit too machine like.

I have gone for neutral because the massage and hand job was actually very good but tainted by the impersonal service.  I accept that perhaps I have caught her on an off day so willing to give her the benefit to the doubt.  However I don’t think I will return.

Hope this is acceptable.

External Link/Members Only

Offline CasperGomez

If you paid 90£ for HR for half hour only, you got stung pal.

Offline borderrock7

Yeah I know mate.  It was last minute on my way home and during a low time of covid.  Needs must though.

Online cedricthefrog

No age stated on profile.
Why is that?? :scare:

Offline Boinky

Someones shoved her prices way up recently.

Offline auldie63

London now, hope she stays there at that price. :hi:

Offline Massagetugga

40’s now I reckon. Looks quite good on it though. I like oriental girls but also never seem to find her very appealing. Bit like a wee boy’s frame with a pair of bolt ons.