Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leona Glasgow  (Read 3393 times)

Online auldie63

Anybody been to

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

any info greatly appreciated. No info on here apparently as search is blank.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 04:12:18 pm by auldie63 »

Loki

not yet... but I've been thinking about it.....

:thumbsup:

Offline meadowlarklemon

I'm pretty sure she used to go by the name Abby on adultwork but that was a while ago when that profile disappeared.

These pics look like a more airbrushed version of some I've got on an email from a couple of years ago.

Offline alwaysbetonblue

Pretty sure she used to be blonde in her old profile, been around for many, many years. Definitely was known as Abbey, and did duets with a plump (ok,fat) English girl whose name I can't remember (and who also had been around for years)

Offline durtybhoy

She was deffo abbey 69 in paisley was jailed for brothel keeping etc face all over daily record :kiss
Good value punt tbh she is enthusiastic and no rush.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (AKA: the_joiner)
Banned by: Ali Katt

Online auldie63

She was deffo abbey 69 in paisley was jailed for brothel keeping etc face all over daily record :kiss
Good value punt tbh she is enthusiastic and no rush.
I thought that, Rowan Street if I remember with a dark haired girl, raided about two or more years ago. Thanks for the info.

Danny Hartman

I saw Leona last month at my hotel. Attractive, open, chatty, confident, tanned, smoker, Scot, a good punt that would have been great if she hadn't squeezed me in between two other appointments. And it was obvious. That said, she tasted good, her pics are accurate )no photo shopping) and she really is a great girl. I'd guess slightly the wrong side of 40, but that's ok and she seemed to enjoy herself.
Probably wouldn't see again.

Offline alibaba1234

Pretty.sure I have seen her about for the last 20 yrs, club royale was my only time with her, an that shows how long ago I'm talking about..

Contacted her about a year ago, asked me to call her, called her when requested and no answer. Called me back a couple of hours later at an inconvenient time for me. Knocked it on the head at that point as calling back hours later could have been a bit dangerous in my opinion.
Anyway, thought I'd give it a go again as I'd read a decent review on UKP and she looks not too bad imo. Again, initial contact via text, asked me to call her, called her, she was talking to someone else while I was on the phone, said shed call me back. There's a bit more to it but it's boring as fuck, just goes back and forward. Long story short...couldn't be fucked with the drama. Blocked her number and decided not to bother again.

Online Bubbling

Saw her about a year ago near Cathkin, not a good experiance. Was ushered into the house, then sat in the living room and she comes back in and say's we'l just have sex on the couch (pictures of kids on the table). Not very attractive either.
 :thumbsdown:

Offline Waves

I've had a similar experience too, met a few months back and comms were ok at first.then when we agreed to meet, she wasn't answering the phone..then she tells me she's just finishing a punter off. Eventually ushered into the house and get into the bed and feel like she is just wanting me out to get the next punter in. I left feeling like I wish I'd went to someone else.

Offline dougal

Anyone tell me roughly where she's based?

Offline Waves

She lives close to cathkin I think.

Offline dougal

She lives close to cathkin I think.

Sorry mate the area cathkin or cathkin "stadium"

Online Bubbling

Cathkin area, just near burnside. If i recall i think its near cathkin high school.