Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rio Sandys superstars Prestwich  (Read 1065 times)

22 review(s) for Rio ex Sandys  (16 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6583220) (20 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Nooilpainting

In reception four girls were available but Rio stood out immediately!
Paid the £20 and went and showered.
When she entered the room she looked amazing slim toned big enhanced boobs and a perfect arse, enhanced blow job lips and long black hair.
I was mesmerised, I got on the bed and she joined me, she took of her bra and twerked that amazing ass in my face, I was getting hard and she slid up and down me showing that peachy ass and her pussy.
She turned over and started licking my balls then asked if owo was ok, she then started an amazing blow job deep throated me and licked kissed and sucked me flicking her tongue on the tip.
On with the condom and into cowgirl while I played with those amazing breasts, then reverse cowgirl which felt amazing slow deep and tight, then doggy which was really really good, over into her back on top and she thrust hard on top of me and soon the inevitable followed.
After a clean up and shower I left wondering how I would ever poke anything better looking or with a figure like that.
Price paid £60 for half an hour.
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only