Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: rio @ gfe  (Read 963 times)

22 review(s) for Rio ex Sandys  (16 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Moby Dick]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6583220) (20 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Lijunwei

popped back over the hills to the steel city as i was visiting family and had some time to burn, and as i have seen rio @ sandys reception before but never had been serviced by her i thought i would give it a try

shes a very pretty lady indeed with a great figure..maybe not my usual choice of ladies as i normally go for a more slim petite kinda figure,...whereas rio is not fat at all far from it..but she is well toned i would say..

she has a sweet cold innocent look to her and a cracking arse to say the least..but has recently had increased her bust size and i could see some of the marks form her recent operation..

down to the business end..

got to GFE and was presented with a good choice of ladies..but only cindy caught my eye ..but it was rio whom i was there to see...on arrival i was shown the ladies available and only rio at that point was busy ..and was told to wait 20 minutes..n so i waited..

but when she had finished the receptionist had informed her i had booked her and she then led my up the stairs with a great view of that cracking ass swaying side to side..and as it was a hot day i told her i wanted to freshen up..

the room at the very top was hot but did have a fan working which was useless once the main course was served ..but more of that later,,,,

after popping out of the shower and drying off i waited for rio to return and good timing it was..the normal formalities of what grade service i wanted was dealt with on came rio ..she straddled me and dry hump my now very erect member..whiles in her very nice looking lingerie set..there was little kissing but i was not there for a peck and soon after the dry humping she was licking my member and teasing me to new heights..but soon enough she was swallowing my whole length with great tekkers i have to say but not the best..and this carried on for around 10 minutes n more..whiles i had a few fingers moistening her up..

she makes all the right noises..but imo it felt fake..but whom am i to complain..and in a way it turned me on knowing she had to make an effort to make the experience more genuine..but at times knwoing i was being serviced by such a gorgeous looking lady i did not mind the fake moaning one bit..

soon enough she asked if i was ready to put the mac on and started with doggy ..the sight of that ass will remain in my memory for a minute...and this then lead to me going on top with her legs over my shoulders..whiles pounding her for all i had got she encouraged me to go harder and faster..and soon enough i exploded inside of her ..

the experience to see such a gorgeous lady is one taht will stick wth me..and am suprised there is little mentioned on most forums..but will i return to see her..for sure..but for me it would be better to visit her at sandys..as i prefer the choice on offer when going to such a reputable establishment..and the comfort of the rooms at sandys are way better than those at gfe..

my last bits about rio..

beautiful girl to have a punt with..can be a bit distant..but im sure if she really clicks with that one selective kinda client im sure your onto a winner..but the figure she has i addictive to say the least..n wished she was more natural than those super sized funbags she has now..