Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mira Sexy Thai Babe - Droylsden  (Read 1233 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6680411) (20 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline PK-NAZ

External Link/Members Only

Another one that's been on the HL for a while (thanks to all who recommended)! Saw she was back in Manchester and hadn't had Thai for a while so this looked a good opportunity to satisfy that craving, she didn't disappoint  :cool:

Price: £120 for 1 hr + £20 OWO. Comms weren't amazing she replied a couple of hours after initial text at 5pm. Booked in for the next day 4pm and got 1 word responses (on the booking day) so wasn't hopeful. Got apartment number a couple of mins after booking time (to my relief). Room is very cosy with a mirror near the sofa  :thumbsup:

Girl: Beautiful body and cute face. Definitely passes for mid-20s and she's got a very good figure. Her ass has some natural meat on her thin body and perfectly made enhanced boobs (about a handful and certainly can't tell they're fake)  :wacko:

Tokens exchanged and she slips away to stash it. I put my bag down in the corner of the room, lay my clothes on top & sat on the bed. When she comes back in the room she goes to the corner of the room where I put my stuff and ruffles it all around and looks around the counter top. I ask her what she's looking for and she says checking for cameras?? I say my phones right here and point to it on the bedside table haha! Paranoid much but I saw the thread lately about hidden cameras so maybe she saw this too who knows!

Action: Starts off a little tentative with DFK but grows in to it. Has a little play with the balls and shaft before OWO  :thumbsup: not particularly deep OWO but sensual and doesn't stop until you say. CG was the highlight - she doesn't mind holding and slapping that ass whilst it's jiggling away (she did say not to leave any marks  :D ). Round 1 ends in an explosion in the bag and she took her time de-straddling which was nice.

Chat for a couple of mins then got her to sit on the sofa with me to make use of that mirror. RO on her and standing BJ in front of the mirror whilst she's scanning looking for cameras  :sarcastic:

Back on to the bed for doggy , PB and missionary. Nut 2 done.

Quick shower again and I'm out just over the hour from when I went in. No rush from her other than a 15 min warning during round 2 which I found quite nice tbh (wasn't rude in the way she said it)

Would recommend and would see her again potentially! On to the next one for now  :lol:

Online frankc

She's a decent shag this one. It's interesting you paid £20 for OWO, when I saw her last week I didn't ask or pay for OWO but got it anyway  :unknown:

Online CameronB

She's a decent shag this one. It's interesting you paid £20 for OWO, when I saw her last week I didn't ask or pay for OWO but got it anyway  :unknown:

I did not pay extra for OWO either, she did it automatically on her knees again. She however did not allow fingering like the first time with her after I got her soaking wet again which is unacceptable and unforgivable. Least gave her a good pounding again 😋👍
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 09:14:25 am by CameronB »

Offline PK-NAZ

Yeah i saw from your reviews that she's a bit inconsistent with extras so just slapped £130 in her hand. She asked what the extra 10 was for and i said OWO and thats when she asked me for another 10. If i see her again may just give her 120 and see what happens  :D

Some punters im sure pay another 10 for the dfk so i was satisfied at 140 total 👍🏽
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 09:24:56 am by PK-NAZ »

Online frankc

Yeah i saw from your reviews that she's a bit inconsistent with extras so just slapped £130 in her hand. She asked what the extra 10 was for and i said OWO and thats when she asked me for another 10. If i see her again may just give her 120 and see what happens  :D

Some punters im sure pay another 10 for the dfk so i was satisfied at 140 total 👍🏽

As long as your satisfied that's all that matters  :thumbsup:

Offline rubberduck221

I really wanted to see this one when she was in Manchester but I had a similar experience where she didn't respond for a few hours, I'll get booked in when she's next in town.