Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoe of Manchester, Trafford  (Read 2199 times)

63 review(s) for zoe of manchester (62 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline aquilla

Zoe of Manchester, Trafford
March 2024
£140 for one hour DFK, OWO, RO, protected sex

External Link/Members Only

Zoe is well known and well reviewed on here so this one is just to confirm that she is still as good as ever.

Arrangements made by text with confirmation on the day.
The apartment is in a block used by other girls and I think Zoe shares this room with Manchester Abbie, with whom she does two-girl meets.

I arrived a bit early and in due course got the instructions text for entry to the block. All easy enough. Was met by Zoe behind the door as is usual. She was wearing a nice one piece and heels. We exchanged greetings and the cash and went straight into some really nice kissing, which carried on throughout. There followed good OWO and 69 and it just flowed from there. Sex, oral, face-sitting, lots of kissing and cuddling. A first class punt from my point of view.

Zoe is probably late 40s now but still looks good. Tall and slender, blonde shoulder length hair, and all natural. No fake tits or lips and a very tidy bush. She has a great attitude, making you feel welcome and wanting to give a good experience.

When the action finished we lay and chatted for some time and there was no rush to get me out of the door.

Happy to record a positive for review number 50!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bootyhunter01

A true Manchester legend. Zoe is was my last punt at Sandy's.  I remember coming from abroad, at the airport checked who was on at the Northenden branch, booked Santana and when I got there I saw Santana all dressed in the reception, ready to leave, the receptionist who knew me well arranged to book Zoe at prestwich 2 hours later :lol: she had one of the best ass in Manchester around that time