Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rio - Cherrys Massage, Manchester City Centre  (Read 1154 times)

22 review(s) for Rio ex Sandys  (16 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6583220) (20 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Chubbsey

External Link/Members Only (Website is down right now but i'm assuming it will be back up again at some point)

I am new to this scene and have never been to a massage parlour before so I decided to take a dive and try out Cherrys right in the heart of city centre, a stones throw away from Piccadilly Gardens.

Location: Manchester City Centre, 8 Little Lever St, Manchester M1 1HR
Price: £80 hour incall
Comms: Walked in without calling, however she is English and speaks fluent English so no issues with communication during our time together
Looks: Good, tits are obviously enhanced but still got the jobs done, she was in shape and had a nice peachy bum. Face was nice but she had the very caked up bimbo looks going on which i have no issue with but might not be to some peoples tastes.

I was going to book Thai Sindee over the weekend but seeing as she in on holiday I figured I might as well try one of the parlours out. The parlour is located right next to a pub and down a set of stairs into a basement. You need to go through a large metal gate to get it which did initially make it feel like a prison, but once you went in all was normal with an average reception with the girls available waiting in reception. It seemed Rio was the only girl available at the moment so I gladly booked in for an hour and went on my way. The rooms were fine, not the most fancy rooms but they had a bed, a couch, a shower and a radio and was nice and clean when I went in. The show is a bit old but it got the job done. Now onto the service itself.

She directed me to a room and asked that I take a shower and she would be with me in a few minutes. Towels were available inside and she popped into the room while I was in my shower and set some towels up on the bed for a massage. Once I got out she offered a Massaged which I accepted, it wasnt the best massage but it was obviously just meant to get me in the mood as soon she was rubbing her tits up against my back and caressing my balls and cock from behind. Then she flipped me over and carried on with the massage/ rubbing her tits all over me. soon enough she popped a condom on and started giving me a great blowjob. I have a tight foreskin so OWO isnt an option for me, but her profile does state that she does it for what I assume is extra. She then moved up and rode me cowgirl with some light kissing while she was doing so. From there we went through the basics of cowgirl, doggy, missionary, reverse and i finished with a titfuck between her tits. I still had time left so we each took a shower and went for another round with all of the above being done again but in the end i just couldn't cum again, but by this point the time was almost up so i hopped in another shower and got ready. The entire time she is very nice and chatty and was very easy to communicate with what I wanted and just generally have a nice chat with. She charges extra for RO and Facials though I did not get the price.

Overall I had a good experience with Rio at Cherry's and would gladly go back again, though for those who want more than a standard vanilla punt it seems like they will charge you alot for extras so perhaps go with an independent that will be more up to your standards.

Offline samneil15

I always look at Rio's pics as she looks perfect to me. Shame the service doesn't reflect this.

Offline Chubbsey

Had no idea she was on adultwork. If I had i would have linked it in the review, sorry guys.

Online Moby Dick

I always look at Rio's pics as she looks perfect to me. Shame the service doesn't reflect this.
I know what you mean, she stuck to a standard routine at Sandy's which was rub your cock with her bubble butt arse, her stripper pants on, fairly enthusiastic blow job, don't think I ever bothered with RO. Shagging her doggy was great, very often popping in the rubber.
Can't recall doing facial\CIM. No need when she has an arse like that. Not that i am saying her arse is better than her face or anything, but why spend extra when she has the moves to make me come hard in the bag.
If she worked weekdays I think I'd have a 30minute hard doggie session with her.