Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ex Sandys Rio at Cherry’s - Manchester  (Read 795 times)

22 review(s) for Rio ex Sandys  (16 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Moby Dick]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6583220) (20 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Caradoc

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £80 Total (£40 30min + £20 GFE + £20 CIM)

Decided on the spur of the moment to visit Cherry’s while I was in Manchester. Originally intended to see Samantha, but on arrival got to choose between her and Rio. Rio was an easy pick. Quite tall, very toned stomach, fake tits and amazing arse. I wouldn’t say she was stunning facially, but attractive. As package, very fit.

Location: Cherry’s isn’t any 5 Star, but I knew that from reviews. Downstairs was a bit rough and ready. Once I chose Rio, I was lead to a room 8. Place looked shit. No attempt to tidy, condoms on the floor, crap shower. But, it was a spur of the moment, right?

Rio came in and discussed the menu and I decided to opt for a couple of extras. GFE was a waste, as it was closed mouth and pointless. I wouldn’t care had I not paid for it.

Rio herself is a nice enough girl and quite welcoming. And although it was all very routine, OWO was good - nice spitting - and sex, especially doggie, was great. Her arse is really something to behold.

Where it went a bit off was asking for rimming and OWO. She said she wasn’t doing that today, which is fine, but it wasn’t until I went to switch positions from doggie that I realised why. She was on her period and there was blood on the condom. Sorry, that’s not my thing, and wish I had been told upfront. I quickly took the condom off and finished with CIM, before exiting in around 25min.

No doubt she could be a lot better in a different venue and not on, but this was easily neutral or worse.

Offline Moby Dick

Did you mean rimming on her and RO?
Shit on the condom during anal is off putting.
Blood from periods also, but how many girls dam up rather than take a break?

Offline Caradoc

Did you mean rimming on her and RO?
Shit on the condom during anal is off putting.
Blood from periods also, but how many girls dam up rather than take a break?

Typo. Yes, RO.

Really off putting. I know it’s ok for some, but not my thing. I’d have liked the choice.