Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Finding a good punt on Sundays is so tough  (Read 1484 times)

Offline droplet

Is it just me or do some find that punting in Sundays is pretty tough. Much fewer girl are working. Id thought business over weekends were much better than during weekdays. Which day/time is the businest time for them?

west8

Wow, I've been thinking that all day today. Sent English Lucy an sms at lunchtime as I was in Regent's Park. To her credit, she replied ... but isn't available today.

Ditto Emily Creme Brulee last Sunday afternoon.

I prefer punting on a Sunday as there is generally fuckall traffic - making it perfect for those punts that require a slightly longer journey.

Offline Urban_G

Sunday used to be the best day for me until a couple of regulars vanished :(

Now I've learnt that weekends is much worse for punting than I first thought. My searches on AW only bring up 5 pages max for Saturdays and 4 for Sundays. Weekdays it hits 8 or 9. I think that is why I punted 3 times in a recent week off work, although 1 of those was on a Saturday.

LL

When I first started punting years ago and used agencies exclusively it was no problem to find a girl on a Sunday.  You can just ring one number - the agency of your choice and they'll find a girl who's working.  Now that I just rely on AdultWork for punts and call the numbers directly, I agree it can be very difficult to find one free on a Sunday.  The last time I tried, I travelled to London, spent an hour or so phoning all different girls and then just gave up and went home!

johnbuoy

Is it just me or do some find that punting in Sundays is pretty tough. Much fewer girl are working. Id thought business over weekends were much better than during weekdays. Which day/time is the businest time for them?

I have punted this girl on a Sunday, will break my duck soon and do a review on her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline NIK

Finding a good punt any day is tough!  :rolleyes:

mrhappypants

Wow, I've been thinking that all day today. Sent English Lucy an sms at lunchtime as I was in Regent's Park. To her credit, she replied ... but isn't available today.

I prefer punting on a Sunday as there is generally fuckall traffic - making it perfect for those punts that require a slightly longer journey.

She did you a favour.  You will understand when you meet her; there is a reason there is no face pic on her profile.

Offline herbie007

I’ve seen Lucy a few times, she reminds me of Mandy Slater from eastenders, who I’ve always had a thing for BTW, she’s a great shag and a good laugh.

Reckon it’s time for another visit  :P

Curious6705

I think many punts are by people travelling on business, and at the weekends they're back home being "good". So I imagine things are quieter then for many WGs (just like hotels eg) - a good time for them to take a break - and of course they may have lives of their own too!

galcom666

I got 'wifed' a couple times yesterday.

SMS'd a 4 WG and they said not tonight luv... haha

CaptainRoscoe

I guess a lot of them have found god. :hi:

west8

I guess a lot of them have found god. :hi:

hahaha, funny you mention that. There are 2 churches in central London where a good percentage of the congregation are working girls.

I'll leave you to guess which countries they're from :)

Offline stayer

A WG, I think it was Dollymopp, who told me that weekends are quiet because punters spend time at home.