Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse bookings  (Read 1486 times)

Offline latecomer

Reverse bookings have been discussed at length on this forum I know, but I thought I'd start this new thread because some days ago I posted a reverse booking and I haven't had one single bid.  Previous threads seemed to indicate that this was unusual.  At least I expected to get some response even from girls who were totally unsuitable/miles away/didn't bother to read what I'd written etc.  I requested a fairly "normal" type of booking and offered a reasonable rate, so any idea why there's no interest at all when girls are always complaining about how quiet it is?

Offline Tailpipe

You could have a red tag or whatever it is on your profile.

Have you got much fb on your AW account.

Offline blue80

I've always had some good results on a reverse booking and not once paid the price they have on the profile it's always less.

Is it a short notice booking? as I tend to find (if you can) the longer in advance the better results you get.....

Offline threechilliman

I put one on last night for a routine session at the end of next week and have had 9 replies already and by the looks of things, all genuine. Rate is pretty reasonable at £120 for the hour. One laid as bait for a particular girl at £90 only got three bids in four days, fortunately my target bid at £80, so it worked.

tcm

BLM69

How and where do you do reverese bids?

Offline nigel4498

How and where do you do reverese bids?
On the Adultwork website, it costs £2.
Done six, let down once but the others in terms of cost and time have been brilliant.

pierrot

I've had some tremendous results on mine, it may be the way your wording them or the area your asking for, or it may  just be your target price is to low .

blue_rover

do you have to set a price for what your willing to pay for how many hours you want the punt? how do you make sure your target wgs see the reverse booking?
£80 for 1hr you got is fantastic!

I put one on last night for a routine session at the end of next week and have had 9 replies already and by the looks of things, all genuine. Rate is pretty reasonable at £120 for the hour. One laid as bait for a particular girl at £90 only got three bids in four days, fortunately my target bid at £80, so it worked.

tcm

Offline Jimmyredcab

On the Adultwork website, it costs £2.
Done six, let down once but the others in terms of cost and time have been brilliant.

My experiences have been totally negative, a complete pile of shit, I am convinced they don't even read my requests.    :bomb:

Offline blue80

My experiences have been totally negative, a complete pile of shit, I am convinced they don't even read my requests.    :bomb:

Strange how the RB is so hit and miss for people - I've done it a few times now and always had good results, the most recent getting an hour for £100 when her normal rate was £150

Offline threechilliman

do you have to set a price for what your willing to pay for how many hours you want the punt? how do you make sure your target wgs see the reverse booking?
£80 for 1hr you got is fantastic!

Yep, simple as that - just length of booking and what you want to pay for it. You can't guarantee any WG will look at it, some do some don't. She'd bid on one of mine previously and infoseeker also said that she actively bids on RB's, so I targeted her age, postcode, services etc and hey presto, she bid. Her rate at the time was £110/hr, so I was surprised by the £80 bid as I'd set the price at £90.

Read the review.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35919.0

tcm

Offline latecomer

I was looking for just a half-hour booking, which is what I normally go for and enjoy.  I offered the going rate but maybe WGs just aren't very interested in bidding for bookings under an hour?

fredpunter

I was looking for just a half-hour booking, which is what I normally go for and enjoy.  I offered the going rate but maybe WGs just aren't very interested in bidding for bookings under an hour?

I think some girls just look at the total amount, so would e.g. prefer 250 quid for three hours rather than 120 for one, even though the hourly rate is less. I'm guessing the amount you're offering for 30 mins is not very exciting?

Offline sushi

incall
A reasonable amount for a half hour incall is hardly going to cause a stampede.

StPunt

never tried this myself, sounds handy when you're at a loose end.

doc14

never tried this myself, sounds handy when you're at a loose end.
RB's aren't much good if you are at a loose end immediately, better off putting at least a week in advance otherwise (as original poster) you wont get any replies. Also cost has got to be realistic, you will normally get a reduction in price