Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Now £400 an hour!  (Read 2957 times)

Offline themaserman

Princess Jas has gone up from £300 to £400 an hour now, I think she is FAF in a slutty way
but unfortunately she is way out of my price range. I envy the guys who can afford her as she seems
to be busy and in demand.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline MilleMiglia

I'm amused by the fact that she makes stipulations about overnight bookings - I somehow doubt that she has to worry much about those.

Offline Home Alone

Even if I won an 8-figure Euromillions Rollover lottery🤞, her Overnight price and stipulations would mean she'd priced herself beyond my affordable price range.  :thumbsdown:

Offline CanOfRedBull

I’m sure there are plenty of rich business men and premier league footballers that would pay these prices  :unknown:

Is there really an improvement in service as the price gets higher? We all know that answer to that one

Offline Dorsetpunter

Ive seen her a few times over the past five years and remember when she did me a deal at £80 for 30 mins.

Last time i saw her was £250 for the hour and alhough it was expensive it was a massively full on experience. Sadly i cant and wont spend that on 1 girl so i wont be returning

Bournemouth does seem disproportionately expensive too

Offline king tarzan

just a chancing slut.. just don't fall for her shit.. Simpletto...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

For £400 I would expect big shapely tits that weren't fake  :unknown:

Offline king tarzan

your certainly right there :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hendrix

I wanted to see her on her last London tour, but timings didn't work out. I'll definitely still see her if she heads back here as I like her looks and her DT skills look good on film at least.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

She's within a sensible ish drive from my work base down south, but tbh was put off at 300ph, could not get in my head/justify to do it "the once", even if I'd not punted in ages. I'm too Yorkshire, and now she's 400, forget it, I'll just watch someone plough her online

Imo a snag isn't worth that

Offline ulstersubbie

For that price I would expect wine and a cheese board after the session ended!  :D

Offline winkywanky

For that price I would expect wine and a cheese board after the session ended!  :D

Yes, and it wouldn't be Aldi's Specially-Selected either  :D

Offline ulstersubbie

Offline acer123

Princess Jas has gone up from £300 to £400 an hour now, I think she is FAF in a slutty way
but unfortunately she is way out of my price range. I envy the guys who can afford her as she seems
to be busy and in demand.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

These fees are pure bonkers, it's just a f**king waste of money you can spend on multitude of things than a prossie. 

Offline oap69

Fully booked until the 26th August according to profile, must be rich punters in Bournemouth!
For £400 you could get four good punts.

Offline Trotter671

She's within a sensible ish drive from my work base down south, but tbh was put off at 300ph, could not get in my head/justify to do it "the once", even if I'd not punted in ages. I'm too Yorkshire, and now she's 400, forget it, I'll just watch someone plough her online

Imo a snag isn't worth that

I'm too Lancashire ET!! I would absolutely love too - just my type - petite size 6, FAF with a great body and apparently very naughty :angelgirl: But at £400 for 1 hour, not happening.

Offline Fkk

Make you right lads £400 notes is a lot wedge and is not happening for me either.

Don’t get me wrong £200 -£250 I’m back in the market.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

I'm too Lancashire ET!! I would absolutely love too - just my type - petite size 6, FAF with a great body and apparently very naughty :angelgirl: But at £400 for 1 hour, not happening.

Being Yorkshire is worse for champagne taste and lemonade pockets

Offline Fkk

Fully booked until the 26th August according to profile, must be rich punters in Bournemouth!
For £400 you could get four good punts.

Harry Redknapp or something Russian out of Sandbanks

Offline southcoastpunter

Fully booked until the 26th August according to profile,

WG's often say fully booked when they aren't available for other reasons (might be a proper job, family stuff etc) so may not actually be booked at all - just not available.

must be rich punters in Bournemouth! For £400 you could get four good punts.

Not in Bournemouth you can't! Can hardly get 4 hours of ROM! (before lockdown even Roms were asking £120-130 per hour) It is a fairly affluent area but there are many "normal"  working class type punters here as anywhere else but punting here has always been significantly more expensive than say Southampton which is only 30 miles away. But i guess there are lots of areas with significant local(ish) variation?

Offline Dorsetpunter

Not in Bournemouth you can't! Can hardly get 4 hours of ROM! (before lockdown even Roms were asking £120-130 per hour) It is a fairly affluent area but there are many "normal"  working class type punters here as anywhere else but punting here has always been significantly more expensive than say Southampton which is only 30 miles away. But i guess there are lots of areas with significant local(ish) variation?

100%  agree, £150 per hour seems to be the starting rate for most girls locally. Any lower and there are usually extras or limited services and there are plenty at £250. Southampton and portsmouth are definitely cheaper and usually with more choice.

Interesting that Hayley now has a 2nd incall location in Eastleigh as so many of her customers come from the west. Eg bournemouth.