Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: owo at discretion ??  (Read 5131 times)

Offline david123xyz

have seen the words written many times .. just wondered what discretion was being employed?

is the discretion as to how "clean you are"?
could be but we're all pretty clean as we emerge from the shower, what does being externally cleansed tell the lady?
Am I missing something?
Surely you can be the cleanest Howard Hughes type cleanliness obsessed person alive, and still have caught something, ( possibly off a working girl who's not been as careful as she thought she'd been?)
I'd absolutely love an uncovered BJ but how can it be worth the risk?

also what the difference really between owo and BB? you can catch stuff from both so whats the difference in real terms.

not meant as a rant or a lecture just keen to know peoples thoughts and experiences.

Online GingerNuts

At discretion means they probably won't do it or might do it for extra money if they can be arsed.

also what the difference really between owo and BB? you can catch stuff from both so whats the difference in real terms.

It's a bit worrying if you don't already know the different risks involved.

Offline BobAJobMan

It's usually a get-out clause if they find they're faced with a cheesy cock or pissy pubes.
Banned reason: Claiming this site condones paedophilia, it doesn't
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Global_Punter

@ OWO Discretion, means if she feels the punter hygiene is poor - she can decline OWO

BB - Sex without protection, 99.9 % of catching STD etc can't be gambled just use protection.

There's STD's that can be transmitted via OWO if the giver of oral has ie oral gonorrhea butt its very rare for you to get infected.

If your scared use protection for OWO until you feel comfortable to explore more fun.

There should be an FAQ for abbreviations, if not maybe someone can start one.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 02:40:05 am by Global_Punter »

Offline tesla

There should be an FAQ for abbreviations, if not maybe someone can start one.

or you could use the one on the Punting wiki    External Link/Members Only

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
have seen the words written many times .. just wondered what discretion was being employed?

could be but we're all pretty clean as we emerge from the shower, what does being externally cleansed tell the lady?
Am I missing something?
Surely you can be the cleanest Howard Hughes type cleanliness obsessed person alive, and still have caught something, ( possibly off a working girl who's not been as careful as she thought she'd been?)

not meant as a rant or a lecture just keen to know peoples thoughts and experiences.
I have to admit you are coming across as extremely naive, do you honestly believe that no SP has ever come across a cheesy cock on a punter, even after coming out of the shower.   :unknown:

You've been a member here for over 5 years yet you don't seem to have a clue about the basics of sex, let alone sex with a prostitute.

I would suggest you educate yourself on, not only the basics of punting, but perhaps more importantly, the risks to your health sex with anybody poses. Here's a couple of links to help you.

External Link/Members Only

Offline HarryZZ

Apart from the grubby cock get out clause, it can also mean "for more money", particularly with unscrupulous SPs. Use these pages, unless it's somebody that hasn't been reviewed before services and costs should be well documented.

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
I have to admit you are coming across as extremely naive, do you honestly believe that no SP has ever come across a cheesy cock on a punter, even after coming out of the shower.   :unknown:

You've been a member here for over 5 years yet you don't seem to have a clue about the basics of sex, let alone sex with a prostitute.

I would suggest you educate yourself on, not only the basics of punting, but perhaps more importantly, the risks to your health sex with anybody poses. Here's a couple of links to help you.

This

Plus it's not just a cheesy cock thing, you can get in the shower and wash as much as you like but if you have a closed over foreskin that doesn't pull back all the way over the head then I'm not putting your cock in my mouth uncovered and I'm guessing many wg's feel the same.
You cant wash in that area if the hole is only big enough to piss out of and there is a lovely warm moist pocket of god knows what your bell end is enclosed in, no thanks, covered every time.  :hi:

Offline Digby232

Interesting MissWolf Seen a lot with hole just big enough to piss out of then? I had that problem for years and makes you too embarrassed to get cock out! Now circumcised and best thing in whole life I’ve ever done!! I know no reviews . Two to follow in a weeks time max.
Banned reason: Troll

Offline usroads

I turn up squeaky clean and I've never been refused OWO. If girls don't list OWO and CIM they never make it onto my HL

Offline Fuzzyduck

It's usually a get-out clause if they find they're faced with a cheesy cock or pissy pubes.

Or it's a marketing ploy in pimped operations where the girl doesn't provide the service but the punter goes there thinking she might.

Offline vindici

I turn up squeaky clean and I've never been refused OWO. If girls don't list OWO and CIM they never make it onto my HL

Same for me, always shower before a punt and freshen up while I'm there. I've never been refused OWO, and as usroads mentioned it needs to be on offer for a booking to even be considered.

Offline Global_Punter

@tesla thanks for letting me know. Thats what happens when you refer to something once or sporadically, I had a gut feeling it might exist  :hi:

Offline usroads

Yep - I don't want to waste time showering at their gaff - prefer my own shower. My MO is to request be naked and be on the bed ready for action when I walk in   :)  Better still - naked, on their knees, blindfolded and with their mouth open.   :)

Offline nbarnes

Same here. No OWO = No Booking (unless something special is on offer and she has to be honest and up front about it on her profile)
I always give it a good wash with soap before a booking and always a secondary rinse\turboshower at her place.

If OWO is refused, despite being on like list and the above - INSTANT NEGATIVE, fortunately I've don't think I've ever been caught out.

CIM is always desirable, but I find it rarer. Swallowing even more so.

Offline Home Alone

@ tesla: I'd just like to say I admire your attempts to get people to look at: External Link/Members Only

I can't help wondering if the Powers-that-be will make studying it compulsory as a condition before new admissions are allowed.

Perhaps that's just the innate teacher's son in me??

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
@ tesla: I'd just like to say I admire your attempts to get people to look at: External Link/Members Only

I can't help wondering if the Powers-that-be will make studying it compulsory as a condition before new admissions are allowed.

Perhaps that's just the innate teacher's son in me??
We can't even get people to read and stick to the rules never mind get them to read something that is full of valuable information to make their punting experience better.

There is a sticky on the main discussion page linking to the wiki as well.

Online scutty brown

Well if your cock is too stinky for OWO perhaps she'll clean it for you with OMO (you have to be a certain  age to understand that)

Offline bhudda

Well if your cock is too stinky for OWO perhaps she'll clean it for you with OMO (you have to be a certain  age to understand that)

apparently hands that do dishes can be soft as your face is you wash up using fairy liquid, but I guess if it makes things soft that defeats the object

PS you have to be a certain age to understand that as well
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 01:03:34 am by bhudda »

Offline Thephoenix

You'll be a little lovelier each day, with fabulous pink Camay. :hi:

Offline tesla

Offline tesla

thank you

Offline localguy1962

Oooh,, that will sting lol..especially if applied with wire brush - you have to be a fan of Billy Connolly to understand that.
You ask to be cleaned with Flash , cleans WITHOUT scratching as they used to say...

Online scutty brown

Wasn't there a kitchen surface cleaner labeled as "Jizz" for a while?

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider
This

Plus it's not just a cheesy cock thing, you can get in the shower and wash as much as you like but if you have a closed over foreskin that doesn't pull back all the way over the head then I'm not putting your cock in my mouth uncovered and I'm guessing many wg's feel the same.
You cant wash in that area if the hole is only big enough to piss out of and there is a lovely warm moist pocket of god knows what your bell end is enclosed in, no thanks, covered every time.  :hi:

Same here, I only advertise as OW, I dont bother with "at discretion" as either way it could put you in an uncomfortable position, although I do offer OWO to my regular clients.  I've only encountered 2 rotten cocks in 6 years, one, the guy couldn't retract his foreskin and the other had an all over serious hygiene problem and was swiftly shown the door (after he had stunk my room out!).  Really good product that I have is "hibiscrub" it is used in hospitals and you can get it on Amazon, its fantastic stuff, doesn't sting on sensitive areas and really cleans those nether regions!!!

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
Interesting MissWolf Seen a lot with hole just big enough to piss out of then? I had that problem for years and makes you too embarrassed to get cock out! Now circumcised and best thing in whole life I’ve ever done!! I know no reviews . Two to follow in a weeks time max.

Actually yes I've seen a fair few and its more common than people realise.
From talking to them many men don't realise they have a problem and it shouldn't be like that.
I've gently discussed this with most of them at the end of a booking and to date 3 have been for circumcision that I know of as they have been back for bookings, much happier guys.

One chap was so chuffed as he had grown an inch in length, his confidence went right up.

Offline smiths

I always require OWO at 121 punts so do all I can possibly do to ensure the WG knows this and says she offers it, sometimes though it isn't the WG answering the phone. I ensure I am clean so if OWO has been agreed as on offer I expect to get it, OW isn't worth jack shit to me. If I didn't get OWO once agreed it would be a negative off me for lying to get me to the punt hoping I would stay and punt anyway when I found out OWO wasn't on offer, which has happened.

What has made me chuckle is some WGs who only actually offered OW advertised a GFE, well fortunately I have never had a girlfriend who insisted on using a condom before sucking my cock, and if I had had she wouldn't of been a girlfriend once I found this outrage out.

A WG can offer what services she wishes BUT be honest in what you actually do and don't offer, don't lure punters with lies. Punting is polluted with bad WGs who lie and cheat sadly so if you are a low risk taking punter carefully read reviews on here to help locate good WGs and avoid the bad ones. I am a risk taker on occasion in search of a gem, sometimes it pays of, sometimes it doesn't.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 10:21:17 am by smiths »

Offline king tarzan

At discretion means they probably won't do it or might do it for extra money if they can be arsed.

It's a bit worrying if you don't already know the different risks involved.

I agree with this because of hygiene standards.. i have hardly ever had problems myself.. i can fully understand where the hotties are coming from.. and dfk discretion too is understandable...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Wasn't there a kitchen surface cleaner labeled as "Jizz" for a while?
it was called Jif.
They changed the name to Cif

Offline Bonker

That's right.
I worked for them at the time. I wanted to call it Cim but they were afraid people would eat it.

Offline mrfishyfoo

We DEMAND that pro$$ies are clean and invariably, well those that review do, redcard them if they ain't.

Why any punter that's paying £2+ per minute wouldn't be is beyond me BUT some aren't hence the at discretion.

As for those guys with phimosis WTF !!! FFS see a doctor.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 05:53:42 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Murray Mint

"Keep it clean as a whistle or it won't get blown."
Xaviera Hollander The Happy Hooker 1972.

Offline Doc Holliday

Really good product that I have is "hibiscrub" it is used in hospitals and you can get it on Amazon, its fantastic stuff, doesn't sting on sensitive areas and really cleans those nether regions!!!

You need to be cautious with Hibiscrub. The active ingredient chlorhexidene has excellent antimicrobial properties and can continue working for up to 24 hours. Its main use nowadays is skin disinfection prior to surgery. However it is also quite a notorious contact allergen which can range from mild contact dermatitis, through to full blown anaphylactic shock. At one time it was used as a 'routine' antibacterial hand cleanser but repeated and frequent everyday use caused significant hand dermatitis in many individuals. I personally never had any issues with it but I know many healthcare workers who did. Just be a little cautious.

Also note that it is intended to be used on skin and mucous membrane contact should really be avoided including the vagina. In particular do not get it in your eyes (can damage cornea) or ears (damages tympanic membrane).

Offline JAYZ

The last SP I saw last weekend asked me if I wanted with or without?

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider
You need to be cautious with Hibiscrub. The active ingredient chlorhexidene has excellent antimicrobial properties and can continue working for up to 24 hours. Its main use nowadays is skin disinfection prior to surgery. However it is also quite a notorious contact allergen which can range from mild contact dermatitis, through to full blown anaphylactic shock. At one time it was used as a 'routine' antibacterial hand cleanser but repeated and frequent everyday use caused significant hand dermatitis in many individuals. I personally never had any issues with it but I know many healthcare workers who did. Just be a little cautious.

Also note that it is intended to be used on skin and mucous membrane contact should really be avoided including the vagina. In particular do not get it in your eyes (can damage cornea) or ears (damages tympanic membrane).

Thanks for that info xx

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Thanks for that info xx
Hibiscrub's used by vets and owners for horses as well.

Offline Doc Holliday

Hibiscrub's used by vets and owners for horses as well.

They do indeed and use it on many animals pre-surgery :thumbsup:

Lets not forget chlorhexidine mouthwash also ... but the concentration for oral use is only 0.2% as against 4% in hibiscrub. It is highly effective as a skin disinfectant but should be used with some caution.

Offline cotton

This

Totally see that.  If i was a hooker i think id put on my profile a prohibition on anyone with a non retractable / non hygenic foreskin.
Even though anecdotally guys say oh i was totally normal one day and then my foreskin tightened up , i just dont see how it can happen if you keep your cock regularly serviced , i mean just waking up with wood every morning should ensure it dosnt seize up.
Wonder what the medical cause given for phimosis is ? Too lazy to masterbate  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Totally see that.  If i was a hooker i think id put on my profile a prohibition on anyone with a non retractable / non hygenic foreskin.
Even though anecdotally guys say oh i was totally normal one day and then my foreskin tightened up , i just dont see how it can happen if you keep your cock regularly serviced , i mean just waking up with wood every morning should ensure it dosnt seize up.
Wonder what the medical cause given for phimosis is ? Too lazy to masterbate  :unknown:
It does and it's not uncommon. It happened to me, all of a sudden It was very difficult to pull my foreskin back, fortunately it returned to normal after a couple of days.

Offline cotton

Thanks Davie , that links a real eye opener. I guess it does just happen.  Glad to hear you sorted yourself out ok  :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Thanks Davie , that links a real eye opener. I guess it does just happen.  Glad to hear you sorted yourself out ok  :thumbsup:
Not half as glad as I was,  :D   I went for a piss when I got up one morning and it was so tight I could only expose the tip. I still don't know what caused it but I do know of someone of a similar age to me who had to be circumcised,   :scare:  what a relief it was when it loosened up again. 

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

Some guys have this from birth, its caused by mums and dads not pulling back the foreskin on babies and toddlers to wash under it and not teaching little boys to do the same when they are old enough.
I'm not sure if some parents are uneducated in this or if they feel it's wrong in some way to touch your child like that, but for sexual health it has to be done  :unknown:

Offline B4bcock

for sexual health it has to be done  :unknown:

I pull my foreskin back and forth a hell of a lot.    Purely for sexual health, of course.   :D

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Some guys have this from birth, its caused by mums and dads not pulling back the foreskin on babies and toddlers to wash under it and not teaching little boys to do the same when they are old enough.
I'm not sure if some parents are uneducated in this or if they feel it's wrong in some way to touch your child like that, but for sexual health it has to be done  :unknown:
What???   :scare: :scare: you never do that it can cause permanent damage. Please educate yourself before you have children.  It can take up until puberty before the foreskin can retract.

From the NHS website. -

Don't try to forcefully pull back the foreskin of a baby or young boy as this could be painful and cause harm. Their foreskin might still be attached to the head of the penis and will therefore not retract fully. At this stage of their development, there's no need to clean inside the foreskin.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 09:18:59 pm by daviemac »

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
What???   :scare: :scare: you never do that it can cause permanent damage. Please educate yourself before you have children.  It can take up until puberty before the foreskin can retract.

From the NHS website. -

Don't try to forcefully pull back the foreskin of a baby or young boy as this could be painful and cause harm. Their foreskin might still be attached to the head of the penis and will therefore not retract fully. At this stage of their development, there's no need to clean inside the foreskin.

I have kids and they are boys, in their 20's now and the advice then from health workers was very different when I had my kids, however.

I'm not talking about forcing it back just moving it back to wash it, could possibly have worded it slightly better but would never force it

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
I have kids and they are boys, in their 20's now and the advice then from health workers was very different when I had my kids, however.

I'm not talking about forcing it back just moving it back to wash it, could possibly have worded it slightly better but would never force it
I had kids in the 70's and the advice has always been the same, no need to wash it.   
Edit.

I should add I have 3 sons never pulled their foreskins back, they do it themselves when old enough. Not one has had a problem.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 09:43:04 pm by daviemac »

Offline Myfun1

I've can personally say that this does happen, I can retract fully but not when erect. BXO is an issue in some men, its not hygiene related!

Offline unclepokey

My parents referred to my willy as my 'clean boy'. I was circumcised. But they could not bring themselves to ascribe anything other than 'part of your anatomy' to my testicular bits.

I'm rather amazed that my brother and I are here on earth and still alive.

Offline munterhunter

Am I missing something?

OWO at discretion is just as described its down to the girls discretion. How "discretion is applied" is down to individual girls.In my experience it's always been about appearance and hygiene and owo has bever been a problem. Turn up clean offer to shower if the girl seems unhappy it takes 5 munutes! If it's a first booking book 30 minutes if she dtill refuses do a negative review and don't go back.

Offline cotton

I had kids in the 70's and the advice has always been the same, no need to wash it.   
Edit.

I should add I have 3 sons never pulled their foreskins back, they do it themselves when old enough. Not one has had a problem.
I dont know. Im guessing you and Misswolf are both right , there may be no need to wash it but if a mothers maternal instinct is to wash her kid, like wash his backside and everything then it seems reasonable give his cock a once over aswell.  It would be easy for you to just say the NHS say dont do it - end of arguement but what is natural , what happens in nature , do monkeys clean their offsprings genitals.  Personally id put as much significance on that as i would what the NHS say.  Obviously the NHS give that advice to help new mothers but at the same time mothers are at the coal face and if they think their kid kids cock looks like it could do with a clean and thats the best thing to do in their paternal judgement how can you argue with that  :unknown: