Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erection/Prostate problems Dr Rachael  (Read 3068 times)

Offline Snunzl

I myself sometimes have problems with erections ( use sildenafil ) and also have an enlarged prostate .
I was scrolling through Facebook and came across a video from a Dr Rachael . If you put her name into the Facebook search and click on videos there is some really fascinating stuff on there covering erection and prostate problems which I think will be of interest to some who may have problems like me .

Offline Atlas1957

I highly recommend getting all your medical, financial and legal advice from facebook.

Offline lillythesavage

I highly recommend getting all your medical, financial and legal advice from facebook.

:lol:

Offline Waterhouse

😂🤣😂🤣

Offline petermisc

Agreed.  Although it can be useful to do a bit of research before you go and see an expert, so you can be armed with the right questions to ask, it should never be your only source.

Online pbrown355

Research, research, research. Read everything then decide which stuff to believe. The medics don't know everything but they should always be one of your sources.

Offline Thephoenix

Agreed.  Although it can be useful to do a bit of research before you go and see an expert, so you can be armed with the right questions to ask, it should never be your only source.
Tbf some of her videos are pretty good, and may help to avoid the need for meds, or at least delay it for a while.
Unfortunately I'm well past that stage.

Offline Snunzl

I wouldn’t do that if I were you mate not a good idea !

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I wouldn’t do that if I were you mate not a good idea !
🤣 🤣

Offline ronthebrummie

I have exactly the same problems the prostate pushes on the bladder causing me to go to the loo 2/3 times a night -  its called old age :yahoo:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
I have exactly the same problems the prostate pushes on the bladder causing me to go to the loo 2/3 times a night -  its called old age :yahoo:
Go to the doctors and get it sorted, tablets stop the going to the toilet 2/3 times a night, well they did for me anyway.

Online big-al93

Go to the doctors and get it sorted, tablets stop the going to the toilet 2/3 times a night, well they did for me anyway.

Exactly, there can be other causes of those symptoms (diabetes is the one that springs to mind, but probably only because I am diabetic) and the doctor can get to the root of the problem and either treat the correct problem or advise on how to manage the symtoms.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Exactly, there can be other causes of those symptoms (diabetes is the one that springs to mind, but probably only because I am diabetic) and the doctor can get to the root of the problem and either treat the correct problem or advise on how to manage the symtoms.
I don't know why people put up with things like this when it's so easily sorted out. Ok so the camera up into your bladder isn't the most pleasant experience but it isn't the end of the world and it gives you peace of mind along with the tablets that let you sleep all night without going to the toilet multiple times.

Offline mikecee

Do they still use the Box Brownie?  Asking for a friend.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 01:11:52 pm by mikecee »

Offline airrift2010

Every man should go to their gp once a year and ask for a prostate specific antigen blood test, it will take you 5 mins and might save your life.

Offline lillythesavage

Every man should go to their gp once a year and ask for a prostate specific antigen blood test, it will take you 5 mins and might save your life.

My GP does it every year, full bloods, blood pressure etc and I do not have to ask for it, they called me Tuesday to go in Next Wednesday.

Annual Mot  :D

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

My GP does it every year, full bloods, blood pressure etc and I do not have to ask for it, they called me Tuesday to go in Next Wednesday.

Annual Mot  :D
I have an annual review at my doctors as well, not sure what all the blood tests are but they take enough.

Offline lillythesavage

I have an annual review at my doctors as well, not sure what all the blood tests are but they take enough.

Prostate, kidney function, cholesterol are the only ones I can think of, but probably more. Piss one is done too, but did that last week so should have results shortly.

Yep, they take enough.

Offline Thephoenix

Prostate, kidney function, cholesterol are the only ones I can think of, but probably more. Piss one is done too, but did that last week so should have results shortly.

Yep, they take enough.

Quite possibly borderline diabetes too.
Four months ago results indicated borderline diabetes.
Went on the NHS course, now four months later back in the normal range, lost a stone, perfect BMI, 2" off waist, all with dietary guidelines particularly reduction in carbs. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 10:22:45 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline lillythesavage

Quite possibly borderline diabetes too.
Four months ago results indicated borderline diabetes.
Went on the NHS course, now four months later back in the normal range, lost a stone, perfect BMI, 2" off waist, all with dietary guidelines particularly reduction in carbs. :thumbsup:

That will be another, had mega high Cholesterol few years back, tried to put me on Statins, fuck that, got it down with diet change, same as you but without the course.

Hate taking pills, rather suffer a headache or other pain  :D, try and find out why rather than neglect it.

Offline JustaPunter

My GP has been pretty much MIA since the start of Covid

You can get a very wide ranging range of blood tests done by JustGetChecked.

And that includes PSA for prostate and HBA1C for Diabetes

Offline Andywb

I myself sometimes have problems with erections ( use sildenafil ) and also have an enlarged prostate .
I was scrolling through Facebook and came across a video from a Dr Rachael . If you put her name into the Facebook search and click on videos there is some really fascinating stuff on there covering erection and prostate problems which I think will be of interest to some who may have problems like me .

I had a look at this video and some others by Dr Rachael. Basically they are a vehicle for her to sell herbal  ED
supplements that have no proven benefit. She never explains the link between ED and enlarged prostate.

As others have said, go to your GP for some sensible advice!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 08:38:47 am by Andywb »

Offline Home Alone

Do they still use the Box Brownie?  Asking for a friend.

:scare:  :D  :lol:

Offline Snunzl

I had a look at this video and some others by Dr Rachael. Basically they are a vehicle for her to sell herbal  ED
supplements that have no proven benefit. She never explains the link between ED and enlarged prostate.

As others have said, go to your GP for some sensible advice!

Yes I agree she is trying to sell stuff but I found her videos really interesting. Learnt a few things I didn’t know . From a personal point of view I’ve done all the gp stuff on tablets for enlarged prostate . On meds for ED .  Check up and Psa test regularly etc which I would obviously recommend to everyone with these problems , but that doesn’t stop me from exploring other avenues and listening to other doctors online with different ideas . A lot of what she says does make a lot of sense and she’s not bad to look at either  :)

Offline Analist

No way! For the best professional advice on any subject, ask UKPunting.

Offline Snunzl

No way! For the best professional advice on any subject, ask UKPunting.

:lol: :lol:

Offline uncle jessie

Absolutely no chance of that happening at my doctors , you can't even get through on the phone to speak to a receptionist who decides if your symptoms warrant a phone consultation with a GP  :angry: in 2 months time , if you are lucky  :thumbsdown: .

Offline uncle jessie

BTW with reference to the PSA test , I went to my GP pre covid with upper back pain and he decided to do blood tests one being a PSA . He phoned me when the results came back asking me to come along ASAP as the PSA was high , had the finger up the shitter ( thinking about it he had both hands on my shoulders at the time  :lol: ) and he said my prostate seemed OK but they would do a few more PSA tests to compare the results . I went home and did some research and found that you should abstain from ejaculation for 48 before as it will raise PSA levels , so for the next PSA I turned up with a weeks worth in the tank and the result was normal which the Doc couldn't understand why . Told him I hadn't emptied my bollocks before it and he said yes you should abstain before and that explains it , would help if you told me before  :dash: . Plan was to do a couple more tests but coviid struck putting a stop to everything and now I would stand more chance of an angel flying out my arse than getting a blood test  .   

Offline lillythesavage

Absolutely no chance of that happening at my doctors , you can't even get through on the phone to speak to a receptionist who decides if your symptoms warrant a phone consultation with a GP  :angry: in 2 months time , if you are lucky  :thumbsdown: .

Check the ownership of the practise, if it is a multinational change to another that is not, shareholders do not give a fuck if you die.

Offline tdh

I don't know why people put up with things like this when it's so easily sorted out. Ok so the camera up into your bladder isn't the most pleasant experience but it isn't the end of the world and it gives you peace of mind along with the tablets that let you sleep all night without going to the toilet multiple times.

Think for some, they can’t ejaculate (externally) if the are on meds for prostate. This side effect can be off putting but if it helps with a good nights sleep…….!

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Think for some, they can’t ejaculate (externally) if the are on meds for prostate. This side effect can be off putting but if it helps with a good nights sleep…….!
It can happen with between 1 & 10% of people who take Tamsulosin.

Offline JustaPunter

As I have said previously.

Use services like Forth or LetsGetChecked.