Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Summer School Holidays - Punting Nightmare  (Read 1843 times)

Online RedKettle

I originally had "Fucking Nightmare" in the title but that seemed too ironic as fucking is something that seems impossible at the moment. :dash:

Firstly there is the usual problem of a number of the WGs not being available because they are on holiday, gone back to the home country for the holiday or are looking after kids.

Secondly there is the minor irritation of the fucking stupid posts on here by 13 year old boys who should be off stealing cars rather than pissing about on here. Or chasing those bloody Pokermon things.

But the main issue is that my own family just keep getting in the way of my plans.  Now normally in my work routine I am lucky that I have plenty of opportunities to punt, it is lack of funds, suitable girls or inclination/energy that constrains my punting rather then opportunity.  I foolishly freed up time for the family and now all these kids, not to mention the OH, always seem to need me at a particular place at a particular time for some reason, usually just to ferry people around.  Each time I have an opportunity to punt something is arranged that knackers my window of opportunity.

I do not mind surrendering a day to go out as a family, no problem at all.  It is when I have an opportunity at work but the knock on impact of having to be at point x by time y means no sex for Kettle.  :(

This is on top of the formal holiday - I have never yet managed to actually punt on a family holiday, that remains a bucket list item.

I remember as a kid loving the summer holidays and being really sad when they ended - now I must admit to counting down the days to freedom to punt  :yahoo:

vw

Sounds like you need a cattle prod  :thumbsup:

Happy holidays.  :hi:

Offline threechilliman

I remember as a kid loving the summer holidays and being really sad when they ended - now I must admit to counting down the days to freedom to punt  :yahoo:

I suffer the same issue, but I'm going to make sure I put it right in September!

tcm

Online RedKettle

but I'm going to make sure I put it right in September!

tcm

Yes me too - I have opened up a "Sept" HL on AW, looking an expensive month at the moment.

Offline threechilliman

Yes me too - I have opened up a "Sept" HL on AW, looking an expensive month at the moment.

Yep, Sept is always comfortably my most expensive month and this one will be no different.

tcm

Offline Plan R

I have never yet managed to actually punt on a family holiday, that remains a bucket list item.

I can say I have done that.
On holiday in Cornwall, mid 90s with my then partner and her son
I said I was going off to see the Eden Project, which as I'm a bit of a nerd for 'science-for-the-layman' type stuff, she believed

Advert from the back of a local rag type affair. Well sordid. Conducted in a disused warehouse with a right ol' skank as I recall. Good grief I must have been randy AND stupid in those days  :diablo:

Needles to say when I got back to the caravan that evening I had to make up a load of trype about the Eden Centre, and I felt a total heel as well.
Oh well - I hadn't thought about that for years, but you just reminded me. Not my proudest moment I must admit  :hi:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Must admit to getting a slight shock a few weeks ago..... I'm used to rolling up at a reg's gaff early afternoon and all is still and quiet on her nice estate. Bloody hell, it was crawling with kids last time. Lurking on corner, playing footy, bikes going up and down doing wheelies, it was like a bleeding adventure playground! Felt like there were 20 pairs of urchin eyes watching me pull up and walk up her path all thinking it was punter no.3 of day knocking for the local WG! I'll be sticking to hotel based punts during school hols in future I think.

Offline buccdriver

Doesn't punting usually take off more again after the school holidays are over? Once the ankle-biters are out of the way then the girls thoughts start turning to getting money together for somewhere around 25th December.............

Offline Steve2

So far it has been great. Just as much fun but much less traffic to contend with  :hi:

Davidgmc63

Just come back from a family holiday to Rhodes and did my research on the availability of WG in Rhodes Town. I suggested we all go and visit the archaeological museum, and as suspected they all weren't interested so they suggested I go on my own!! 

That was my window of opportunity with the only problem being I had to hope that there was some action in the day. Fortunately there's a small area akin to soho walkups and I found a few open and eventually found a Moldovan WG that took my fancy. To be honest it wasn't great with it being a hop on and hop off, and but it destined me whilst away.

I actually did something similar in Amsterdam and managed a quickie whilst they were all asleep. They didn't notice I popped out for a well planned hour of mongering.

Family holidays are fun with my own added excitement of seeing whether I can fit in a bonk.

SUMO61

Had the snip, so no kiddies to contend with.

I like kids, for about ten minutes, then I've had enough of them. Take my hat off to parents, it's a big sacrifice, but not for me  :hi: