Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissKBritish gone missing? Kayla in Cornwall  (Read 1078 times)

Offline curiousgrunt

There's a girl I've had in my hotlist for a while but haven't gotten around to trying yet.

Last week she's vanished. I can't tell if I deleted her from my list accidentally and now I can't locate her, or if she's removed her profile.

She had the name MissKBritish, I believe. Profile said she was Kayla if I remember rightly.

She's tours a lot, mostly around Cornwall but also London and other parts of the country too.

Anyone have any knowledge of if she's still about? Changed her name? Am I being daft and unable to find her?

There's not a lot of good punts in Cornwall, so it'd be a shame to lose this one before I've tried!

Thanks

cornishdan

Got her on my list yet but been to busy lately to try and contact her, she's still there but seems to be up country at the moment: External Link/Members Only

Offline curiousgrunt

Ideal, thanks for that!

I've got another ten or so girls to try out in Cornwall so no rush but she does seem suitable and professional.

I get the impression she lives down here so I'll just wait for her to return.

Offline Ndevonguy

Looks like the lady is in bideford ex39 area for two weeks....according to her profile...

Offline Chooser

There's a girl I've had in my hotlist for a while but haven't gotten around to trying yet.

Last week she's vanished. I can't tell if I deleted her from my list accidentally and now I can't locate her, or if she's removed her profile.

She had the name MissKBritish, I believe. Profile said she was Kayla if I remember rightly.

She's tours a lot, mostly around Cornwall but also London and other parts of the country too.

Anyone have any knowledge of if she's still about? Changed her name? Am I being daft and unable to find her?

There's not a lot of good punts in Cornwall, so it'd be a shame to lose this one before I've tried!

Thanks

I saw her in Southampton last week and was about to do a positive review but her profile seems to have disappeared ? She told me she was going to be in Soutampton until January. Anyone have any up to date info?  :drinks: