Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How many gals from different countries have you punted?  (Read 4431 times)

Offline Watfordpunter97

British - English, Welsh, Ghanaian, Caribbean, one Brazilian mixed
Polish
Cuban
Brazilian
Russian
Romanian

Good times 😊

Offline JonasG

God, wouldn't know where to begin but I'll try.

English/British
American
Australian
Brazilian
Venezuelan
Polish
Indian
Latvian
Romanian
Hungarian
Italian
Spanish
Mexican
Russian
Chinese
Thai
South Korean
French
Swedish
Lithuanian
Cuban
Argentinean
Colombian
Uruguayan

Think that's it, but this is based on what the WG says/on her profile so could be some lies obviously or some saying "I'm half this/half that".
« Last Edit: July 10, 2022, 11:55:53 am by JonasG »

Offline Home Alone

Mine's a very short list, compared with your haul, Jonas! That's because I quickly became most comfortable with English-speaking MILFs.

So, racking my brains, there's:

English;

Scottish;

German; (There was a German-speaking SP worked in Sandy’s Parlours in the very early days - 2005?, 2006? - of my career. The lack of rapport with her convinced me that I ought to concentrate on English-speaking Milfs.)

Hungarian; (An indie SP working near Chelsea FC in around 2007? 2008? when work had sent me to London for a meeting which didn't last as long as expected and I had time to kill before my train home from Euston)

Canadian; (I'd always wanted to visit Vancouver, so I stopped over there on a trip to visit an old schoolmate & his Missus in NZ.

She also sticks in my memory as the most business-like and the most expensive session I ever had. She was booked for an hour (at something just short of £200 p.h. at the then exchange rate) and arrived in my room when the alarm clock showed 8.10 pm (I'd set it 10 mins fast to make sure I caught my flight from YVR the next day.) and left as it had just begun to show 9.00!

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Anyone knowingly shagged any Ailens?, we know their among us;!...

Offline Thephoenix

No but Fifi at the massage parlour has helped me to shoot into space many times. :rolleyes:

Offline webpunter

Quality  :lol:

I'm a rocket ship on my way to Mars
On a collision course
I am a satellite I'm out of control
I am a sex machine ready to reload
Like an atom bomb about to
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, explode

No stopping you  ;)

No but Fifi at the massage parlour has helped me to shoot into space many times. :rolleyes:

Offline webpunter

Please dont encourage boner & fork-handle
They are annoying enuf on the other thread !  :dash:

Just as well its not your 1st post otherwise we might conclude that ( defiantly ) you are doing pro$$ie speak ...  :P :D

Offline signy

Canadian; (I'd always wanted to visit Vancouver, so I stopped over there on a trip to visit an old schoolmate & his Missus in NZ.

I think that needs a new thread HA: "In how many countries have you punted?"

I would start a thread, but as my score is one (England; not even Wales or Scotland!), I wouldn't contribute much.

Offline Home Alone

Well, signy; no disrespect to Ms. Sturgeon, but you saw how I was stretching my numbers of nationalities punted by showing English and Scottish, rather than British!

By the same reckoning, I can only remember punting in three countries: England; Scotland; and Canada.  Although I must say that, during the first lockdown, one of the "mates I've never met" on here and I discussed the possibilities of an expedition to: either Germany to enjoy the FKK Experience (my preference); or Kyiv, his first choice.

Increasing age and infirmity have made it highly unlikely that I'll ever punt abroad again; while I guess V.V. Putin's aggression towards Ukraine might deter the most enthusiastic punter from trying his luck in Kyiv!