Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swingers club / party  (Read 1584 times)

/scotty/

I was wondering if anyone had ever attended a swingers club/party as a single male and what the experience was like(Wether it was a boring/ complete waste of time or wether you had a fun time). Are they worth just having a go once to see what the atmosphere is like and the possibility at anything happening or are they a complete waste of time with me being a single male?
thanks for any replies guys

password02

I have inquired about this at a few places in London but it seems that single guys are very limited at these parties.

There are a few that will accept a limited number of single guys on a particular nigh but usually members who have paid perhaps over the odds to get in.

Its then a question of what girls or couple will allow you to do - Good looking young fit guys will tend to get a bigger opportunity to party with some of the couples so unless you are young looking  and pretty then its really a question of watching and wanking off watching others have sex

Offline myothernameis

I was wondering if anyone had ever attended a swingers club/party as a single male and what the experience was like

CJ Townhouse Glasgow, host swingers party, and one of them is a greedy girl gang bang, which on paper you think, you will get plenty of action, but its not quite true, think the hosts know there money to be made from single guys....£30 x 20 guys x 2 times per month

CJ takes your invite, but if the females and mostly couple don't play, then there no chance of any action, and think a lot of the couples ore just voyeuristic, you can watch but cant play, you may touch, but that's about it

I went to one of the party's in June, around 30 guys, and by the end of the party a lot of the guys showed there resentment at this

Offline jawill

I used to go regularly for about 3 years.  I have to say, it really was amazing and the times I had there, wow.  Not all clubs are the same, but this was a decent group of people in a large nice country house. 

Ages varied but most were the early 20's to 40's bracket.  Some of the girls which went, wow, stunning.  I always went as a single guy and once you earn the respect and trust of the people there, then your invited all the time.  I got invited into threesomes, foursomes, mass orgies on giant beds, bukkake sessions, bit of submission with the stunning blonde who hosted the parties (was a bit of a dom), I made friends with some of the couples who went there and got invited to their private parties in their homes, even ended up in a short relationship with one of the girls who went there.

Yeah, was amazing and some of the stuff I saw and joined in with will always put a smile on my face and a bulge in my pocket.

My advice to you - dont go expecting something, first time you never do get up to anything as people are weary of you.   Take lots of condoms.  Dont get drunk.  Be respectful, and remember no means no.  Get to know the people there, make friends and over time it will all be worth it.

Offline Jerboa

I was wondering if anyone had ever attended a swingers club/party as a single male and what the experience was like(Wether it was a boring/ complete waste of time or wether you had a fun time). Are they worth just having a go once to see what the atmosphere is like and the possibility at anything happening or are they a complete waste of time with me being a single male?
thanks for any replies guys

How long is a piece of string? YMMV, swinging can be a lot of fun, but unlike punting you are never guaranteed a shag, you don't need to look like a greek god, but obviously if you look good and in shape, and are friendly and actually talk, you will get more action, as most couples or single females can be selective, as they are in control. Most swinger clubs limit single males for obvious reasons, events when they're allowed will usually attract couples who like to play, some of my encounters I've not even said a word, walked into a play room, a girl is blowing a guy who's laid on a bench, and he politely asked me to shag her, oh if you insist. In my experience Germany and Benelux is better for clubs, usually all inclusive drinks large buffets and the women are usually more open to single males.  :drinks:

Offline Hugh Jampton

Agreed, get over to Belgium  :thumbsup:

Can't vouch for every club but have had enormous fun at Acanthus ( Friday and Monday ) and Mi-Noi ( most days except Saturday )

The prices look scary at first but they include good food ( in Acanthus' case, very good food ) and as much drink as you can handle

Both within 90 mins drive from Calais, plenty of cheap chain hotels nearby

valfx3

so which clubs, spas, parties can you recommend in London? I am only in town for a week and want to do something unusual. any help please?