Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clockwatching  (Read 2039 times)

slow and low

One of my biggest gripes is clockwatching. To me it represent failure of service by a provider at a basic level. If you pay to watch a football match you expect 90 minutes of action, punting should be no different as it's my hard earned coin going into her pocket. Just wondered if there were extreme examples of clockwatching and providers particularly guilty of it who continue to get away with it?

Offline cueball

It's one of my pet hates too, I have no problem with a lass having a good handle on the time and the good ones watch the clock without you noticing, my last neutral review was mainly about clock watching and a mechanical service.

yorkshire123

I must admit I don't really recall any major clock-watchers within the indie girls I've seen but that is probably more down to me being a one popper who loses interest well within the time paid for.

I found the parlour scene a strange one at times, quite a few girls seem to rely on the knock on the door or in some cases a bellow from the pimp. So at times I've gone well over what I've paid for probably due to the pimp forgetting to knock?   

Offline stevedave

I have an admission to make...I think I'm more of a clockwatcher than most WG's I've seen!!

I will add the caveat that I do the majority of my punting on my lunchbreak so I need to make sure I have enough time to shower and get back to the office.

yorkshire123

I have an admission to make...I think I'm more of a clockwatcher than most WG's I've seen!!

I will add the caveat that I do the majority of my punting on my lunchbreak so I need to make sure I have enough time to shower and get back to the office.

I've never tried that, how do you suppress the post punt cheesy grin when you go back to work  :cool:

vw

I've never tried that, how do you suppress the post punt cheesy grin when you go back to work  :cool:
Fucking impossible, I got pulled up on the smiles last night in the bar from strangers !

At least my shirt wasn't inside out anyhow ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ben4454

I once instead of booking an hour I booked two 30 minute slots in the same day at different times. The working girl lived close to me and I remember seeing her once in the morning and once at night. I thought this would give me more moneys worth than one straight hour and allow a good sufficient amount of recovery.

Clockwatching is something that working girls do. All you can do is send her a text just before you enter the room. That way if there is any confusion you can show her the text. I also keep a stopwatch on my phone switched on discreetly. Although this is for my benefit so i know when to wrap things up without her telling me we have 30 seconds left mid-jerk.

I have had girls go over the time by 30 minutes and I once had a working girl tell me an hour was up 3 minutes into the punt.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 02:39:12 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline stevedave

Haha, people have sometimes asked what's cheered me up in the afternoon, I usually make some bollocks up about going for a pint or two at lunchtime, or having had too much caffeine  :lol:

Ben4454

Haha, people have sometimes asked what's cheered me up in the afternoon, I usually make some bollocks up about going for a pint or two at lunchtime, or having had too much caffeine  :lol:

I usually just tell em i've just shagged your miss's  :D

slow and low

I once instead of booking an hour I booked two 30 minute slots in the same day at different times. The working girl lived close to me and I remember seeing her once in the morning and once at night. I thought this would give me more moneys worth than one straight hour and allow a good sufficient amount of recovery.

Clockwatching is something that working girls do. All you can do is send her a text just before you enter the room. That way if there is any confusion you can show her the text. I also keep a stopwatch on my phone switched on discreetly. Although this is for my benefit so i know when to wrap things up without her telling me we have 30 seconds left mid-jerk.

I have had girls go over the time by 30 minutes and I once had a working girl tell me an hour was up 3 minutes into the punt.
It's when it seems the punt is being dominated by her eye roving over the clock. I have had punts where 40 mins into a 60 minute booking they are on about finishing up...hold the phone you cheeky tart, your being paid for 60 minutes.

Offline Daffodil

How are you defining "clock watching"?

You pay for an hour, you should get (at least) an hour. But you shouldn't expect more than an hour.

I keep an eye on time. So does the prossie.

Yes, if she tries to get you out early it's a problem, but if she reminds you with ten minutes to go that there are ten minutes to go I can't really see why you're upset.

James999

It's when it seems the punt is being dominated by her eye roving over the clock.

Perhaps they find your company really boring  :unknown:

slow and low

How are you defining "clock watching"?

You pay for an hour, you should get (at least) an hour. But you shouldn't expect more than an hour.

I keep an eye on time. So does the prossie.

Yes, if she tries to get you out early it's a problem, but if she reminds you with ten minutes to go that there are ten minutes to go I can't really see why you're upset.
That's fair enough but not 20 minutes before the end.

Offline akauya

I check my time a lot too; a lot more than the prossies I'm with. Sometimes after I shoot my load I feel like I don't want to be there any more - especially at the pump and dump sessions.

vw

I rather get a warning at 10 mins, you know the score and pop where appropriate rather than a sudden ending.

slow and low

Offline Daffodil

That's fair enough but not 20 minutes before the end.

Again, depends how long you've booked for. Twenty minutes before the end of a thirty minute punt? Ridiculous. Twenty minutes before the end of an overnight? Reasonable.

I think you need to be clearer what your gripe is.

Good prossies subtly keep an eye on time. If they're obviously checking their watch every five minutes then you certainly have grounds for complaint.

slow and low

It's when it happens on say a 60 minute punt and 40 minutes in suddenly they are getting ready to finish, reckon that is acceptable?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Fucking impossible, I got pulled up on the smiles last night in the bar from strangers !

At least my shirt wasn't inside out anyhow ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
No but was it tucked inside her knickers that you's accidently put on over the top of your trousers?  :cool:

James999

It's when it happens on say a 60 minute punt and 40 minutes in suddenly they are getting ready to finish, reckon that is acceptable?

Perhaps they find you difficult to read, they may think you've shot your lot and want to finish, or they could just be taking th episs of course.

Have you ever thought of outining your expectations to them, i.e. that you want to come twice in an hour or whatever  :unknown:

Offline Blackpool Rock

I don't actually mind clock watching as I want to know how the time is going myself and the girl giving you a reminder that you need to finish the job or "have another go" in the next 10 minutes is fair enough.
However if by clock watching people mean you are being short changed on your paid time then yes that's a problem that seems to be fairly common.
I tend to do a 15 minute pump and dump if it's on offer or a 30 minute session, i've had 15 minute sessions that have lasted 20 minutes and 30 minute sessions that have lasted less than that so the girls shoot themselves in the foot long term.

slow and low

Perhaps they find you difficult to read, they may think you've shot your lot and want to finish, or they could just be taking th episs of course.

Have you ever thought of outining your expectations to them, i.e. that you want to come twice in an hour or whatever  :unknown:
Possibly, I'm usually a one pop guy so could be an idea to mention at start. I'll try and up the charisma level as well and get some new aftershave.   :)

vw

Possibly, I'm usually a one pop guy so could be an idea to mention at start. I'll try and up the charisma level as well and get some new aftershave.   :)
But if your unlucky you may get one of these aftershave intolerant birds.

slow and low

But if your unlucky you may get one of these aftershave intolerant birds.
Probably she'll get a rash and it will be a 10 minute booking cos her stockings have reacted with it.

willbred

Reminds me of the time I had a stupendous lunchtime punt with a girl who walked in the room, snogged my face off and seemed to keep snogging me throughout the half hour. Anyway,I just had a quick swill after and neither of us noticed that half of Loreal's finest crimson was all over my face / beard. Back at the office, I walked smartly through reception ( think I got away with it) into the gents and nearly fainted when i saw the state of me. Still makes me laugh, years later.

willbred

Any body else met a prossie who, by way of practice and experience, can genuinely and within a couple of minutes , tell when the actual times up? I have...amazing

vw

Any body else met a prossie who, by way of practice and experience, can genuinely and within a couple of minutes , tell when the actual times up? I have...amazing
2 in the last year can, and they were tested for my amusement between pops !

Offline claretandblue

Until a few months ago I used to mainly punt at lunchtime and also found I was the one watching the clock
Due to this and me not wanting to take the piss at work by disappearing too much I have switched to early evening appointments meaning I can relax more which is much better  :hi:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
One of my biggest gripes is clockwatching. To me it represent failure of service by a provider at a basic level. If you pay to watch a football match you expect 90 minutes of action, punting should be no different as it's my hard earned coin going into her pocket. Just wondered if there were extreme examples of clockwatching and providers particularly guilty of it who continue to get away with it?
One I saw set an alarm to go off 15 minutes too early.

Offline stevedave

Until a few months ago I used to mainly punt at lunchtime and also found I was the one watching the clock
Due to this and me not wanting to take the piss at work by disappearing too much I have switched to early evening appointments meaning I can relax more which is much better  :hi:

I wish that was an option, but that kind of opportunity only presents itself, sadly, once in a blue moon.

Offline claretandblue

I wish that was an option, but that kind of opportunity only presents itself, sadly, once in a blue moon.
The benefits of working in London with the missus 30+miles away, once or twice a month I get stuck in a late meeting after work  :D

Offline akauya

You may think it's practice and experience but it's usually more furtive methods like having a CD playing in the background, they know how long a number of tracks last. Or they may have a discreet (concealed even) watch that you may not be aware of. They have their ways them girls.

Offline bob1

Many years ago i was seeing a girl, Pixie something who worked in Margate, it was a 45 minute punt. I was going for my second pop and she was sitting on me riding me when her alarm went off she just stopped and got off and said that time was up. I got up got dressed and just walked out in disgust,never went back..
Banned reason: Bragging about taking advantage of vulnerable young girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Hawkwind71

Had my first dream last night that involved a prossie. She stopped mid wank and told me time was up. Fucking bitch.

Didn't even get a wet dream. Felt cheated.

Sigh.... I'm getting too deep into this life.  :unknown:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Had my first dream last night that involved a prossie. She stopped mid wank and told me time was up. Fucking bitch.

Didn't even get a wet dream. Felt cheated.

Sigh.... I'm getting too deep into this life.  :unknown:
Was it this girl?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline cueball

You may think it's practice and experience but it's usually more furtive methods like having a CD playing in the background, they know how long a number of tracks last.

Think you're right there, I've noticed on return visits to some that it's always the same cd.

To be honest, that's a good method of keeping an handle on the time, it works without constantly looking at the clock or worse, running a timer.

johnnyboy61

I think clockwatching happens far more with 'managed' WGs than indies. Managed can range from fully pimped to the girl paying for a booking/answering service. Of course you are going to be short changed if someone has booked punters on the hour, every hour. They are bound to be wanting to wrap things up 20 minutes from the end.

Over my last few meets with indies I've had a mixture of setting an alarm for the full time when the action starts, or going with the flow of the meet and not really worrying too much about going as much as 15 or 20 mins over. I don't mind the alarm going, after all they have clearly advertised that you pay a set price for a certain amount of time.

In my experience, as long as they know that you're not going to take the piss, girls who allow themselves adequate time between bookings don't get worried by going a few minutes over.  If this does happen I don't normally take a shower as I think this is then pushing things too far and when you next meet they'll remember to allow time for you to shower, so they will want to cut down on any over time.

I was caught out by the alarm once as I had timed my climax (almost) too perfection and was just about to blow as the 60 minute alarm went off, and as she lent over to switch it off (not to terminate the meeting) I simultaneously shouted out "leave it!" and blew my load - it rather spoilt the moment.

As already stated, many use music to time the different length of meets, and I'm convinced that one chose the playlist accordingly, so that if you worked with the rhythm of the music you climaxed at about 55 mins and I suddenly found myself fucking to the beat of the music. Perhaps if you hear "Flight of the Bumble Bee" 20 mins From the end, you know she is trying to short change you!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 10:59:56 am by johnnyboy61 »

Hawkwind71

Was it this girl?

Holy crap, wish it had been, could have finished me off.... :lol:

Offline hornypnter

My pet hate especially when they say time's up when there is still time left. I have experienced this mostly with EE (Romanians & Hungarians). Now if I visit EE girls wait till she come back after depositing the money and start undressing and tell them one hour from now and look at the watch and show them too. So far finish only 5 or 10 mins before time, apparently time for me to get dressed.

In the past visited girls who have a digital clock in the room and never felt rushed and always finished on time or even over time sometimes.

Offline Cuntminion

My Vicky punt was a bit dubious on timings but never had a serious clock watching session yet

I'm trying to arrange a punt for when clocks go back

Hour for free

Hidden Image/Members Only

slow and low

My Vicky punt was a bit dubious on timings but never had a serious clock watching session yet

I'm trying to arrange a punt for when clocks go back

Hour for free

Hidden Image/Members Only
Flavor Flav should be ok with his clock :)