Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy.Rose - Spitalfield Market  (Read 992 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5463566) (4 positive, 4 neutral, 15 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Momodan38

Link - External Link/Members Only

Price - £80 for 30 mins incall

Location - 10 mins walk from Algate East station. I guess the Flat should be familiar with most P&D seeking punters in the area. Must have visited the same flat like countless times this year already.
I’m sure bedhedred knows at the very least

The Girl - pics are a fair representation but do take filtering and lighting into account. She’s a tad more slimmer IRL. She was done up well in make up. Typical Rom girl with typical Rom body, enhanced tits with a cute pair of feet. She was friendly with me.

The Session - One pop only. Started with covered BJ, it was pretty good with decent suction and she made good eye contact it was enough to make me ponder wether I should’ve forked out the extra £20 for the OWO, if only for a second. Got hard and played with her tits and feet for a bit, didn’t rush me and let me go at my own pace. Tried to finish in missionary, but didn’t allow me to penetrate fully.  I’m not that big, so could easily see other punters struggling. Luckily blue balls got me to the finish line. She even made some decent and not OTT fake sounds and moans which was a nice touch.

In conclusion a negative, would have been an easy neutral. Not sure why she didn’t let me fully penetrate. This was my second visit, the first time I saw her in the end last year, I couldn’t get hard enough so it was a bit of a wasted trip back then. Her friendly nature and a sense of unfinished business concvinced me to try again. The experience was still better than a wank at least.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bornslippy

Simply get business because of their "looks". I wish guys would boycott these Roms and save their money. whats the point of a 15 min p&d when even the penetration is restricted......rant over

Offline tergil

Very poorly reviewed SP who will not get my business