Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: polite request: please mention dress size and age in reviews  (Read 2299 times)

Flunt

Horses for courses but I think most blokes prefer curves and would crawl over ten Keira Knightleys to get to one Sammi Marsh.
Thats why it seems easier guessing the upper end of the scale than the lower

I remain confused by female appearances, young skinny women look good but add a few years and a few pounds and they feel a lot better. If only pro$$ies could be honest!

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Terrible advice, my advice unless a punter isn't bothered is never put exact time and date in a review on here. Also I have my own way of doing a review, I don't require other reviewers templates thanks. You haven't even mentioned the WGs age in this rubbish either. :rolleyes:
Indeed, a rubbish template. The rules also state that street names shouldn't be mentioned.

Offline Squire Haggard

Indeed, a rubbish template. The rules also state that street names shouldn't be mentioned.

I agree that street names should not be mentioned if its a private house. The example that I posted is about a massage parlour.

I thought that it would be a good idea to have a brief (voluntary) summary at the start of a review. The Daily Mail does it at the top of each article, but punters on here can fill the main article with fact instead of fiction.  :)

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I agree that street names should not be mentioned if its a private house. The example that I posted is about a massage parlour.

I thought that it would be a good idea to have a brief (voluntary) summary at the start of a review. The Daily Mail does it at the top of each article, but punters on here can fill the main article with fact instead of fiction.  :)
Fair enough. My bad, I looked at the brief description and didn't notice it was a parlour. Still, date and time and such, very indiscreet.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 11:21:20 am by Rochelle »

Offline Jonestown

Re dress sizes, eventually found this, which I posted in 2015 and some people may find useful:

British sizes (IMHO):

8 = slim (6 = poss. bordering on anorexic)

10 = slim-ish

12 = neither slim nor big

14 = big - ish or curvy

16 = big (but may be a tall girl with a good shape - not often though)

18 or more = definitely big

:hi:

Anything above 12 is just an amorphous mass in my eyes.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Anything above 12 is just an amorphous mass in my eyes.

A fat cunt.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Marmalade

I was reading it and wondering how high it would go before the word fattie would make its dreaded sweaty debut. I prefer the Keira Knightly type if I have to chooose. Size 14 is meaty. Size 16 is fat. And anything over that is just rolls of lard.

‘Curvy’ doesn’t come into unless you’ve fairground specs on. Some people would call a bloody Sumo wrestler ‘curvy’. These aren’t women with enormous breasts and tiny waists: they’re flabby fuckers and stay that way cos someone’s told them it’s ok to be ‘curvy’ or any of the other euphemisms. No it’s not. It’s taking years off their life. Some of them need a car-jack to find their fanny and a tip drill to find a hole to shit with.

Voila:
Hidden Image/Members Only
MEDICALLY FAT

External Link/Members Only

Why is it that punters who like slim young birds have no problem describing them honestly? Whereas punters who like fat old fudge packets grope for complimentary “you’re not far really” phrases?

Just admit you like fat old munters and the world will rejoice with your honesty.  :D :D:cool:

Flunt

I was reading it and wondering how high it would go before the word fattie would make its dreaded sweaty debut. I prefer the Keira Knightly type if I have to chooose.

I prefer a happy medium, you can keep Keira with all that skin and bone, she looks like she escaped from Auschwitz. I do look at some profiles on AW and wonder if you turned up with cake in one hand and her fee in the other hand which she would go for, although some punters will have brought the cake as a gift. I imagine the bonus of seeing a fattie is the high likelihood that she will swallow.

I'm another who has no idea on dress sizes but tend to comment on the larger size being a bit of a downer on expectations, I might equally comment on someone overly thin.

Offline Paris69

My types...
Size 6. Maybes, to probably.
Size 8 & 10s - perfect.
Size 12. Possibly.

14 and above. Yuk!!!!
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Flunt

My types...
Size 8 & 10s - perfect.
Size 12. Possibly.

14 and above. Yuk!!!!

The problem is that they are meaningless numbers?
6 = scrawny
8 = slim
10,12 = pleasantly curvy
14 = voluptuous, bordering chunky
16+ = why?

Offline Paris69

6 = scrawny
8 = slim
10,12 = pleasantly curvy
16+ = why?

The numbers are individualistic.... and as long as the sizes equate to my views of body shape/size then they do mean something to me... what they mean to others is up to them
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jonestown

6 = scrawny
8 = slim
10,12 = pleasantly curvy
16+ = why?

Ha, voluptuous = well established code for barrel of lard.

Offline Squire Haggard

Q  -  Does my bum look too big in this?

A  -  Yes dear, I think that it looks too big in everything.

CATHY BIG ARSE,

External Link/Members Only

Offline Drekszter

At the end of the day, personal preferences can't be argued.

One punter's description of "curvy" could be seen as a land-whale for another who prefers size 8-10 WGs.

Offline Plan R

Just admit you like fat old munters and the world will rejoice with your honesty.  :D :D:cool:

Stands up

"My name is Plan R, and I like a bit of meat on the bone"
(murmured welcomes from fellow chubby chasers)

Sits down..

Flunt

Ha, voluptuous = well established code for barrel of lard.

I think the point of the thread is to establish the expectation of the punter is going to be matched with the review. If we start from the basic premise that pro$$ies lie then it's up to reviewers to add a little perspective. Voluptuous is good in its proper context, if a pro$$ie described herself as voluptuous I would take a bag of flour!

I'm with Plan R, there's nothing wrong with a healthy looking woman, nor is there anything wrong with individual preferences. What is wrong is when punters continue the deception that a pro$$ie who claims to be a size 10-12 is considerably larger. Then when someone finally spills the beans it's like the Emperors New Clothes.

Offline Marmalade

My types...
Size 8 & 10s - perfect.
Size 12. Possibly.

14 and above. Yuk!!!!

No dress size in profile = probably rather fat

Online EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
6 = scrawny
8 = slim
10,12 = pleasantly curvy
16+ = why?

hmmmm so a size 6 is scrawny? im fucked then as our quite a few bristol ladies  :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

vw

hmmmm so a size 6 is scrawny? im fucked then as our quite a few bristol ladies  :unknown:

Which ones?   :unknown:

Flunt

That's what you're paid for!

I'm not judging any punter's preference, to me you're scrawny. If I were driving through Bristol and you were available, I'd keep driving.  :rose:

Flunt

Offline Marmalade

I almost booked Ebony-rat-a-punter there in the days before she was blacklisted. So many bloody texts trying to arrange it I eventually told her to forget it. She had stock phrases to send auto replies which weren’t particularly useful. Maybe they’re all on ‘liquid diets’ down there.

Flunt

I almost booked Ebony-rat-a-punter there in the days before she was blacklisted. So many bloody texts trying to arrange it I eventually told her to forget it. She had stock phrases to send auto replies which weren’t particularly useful. Maybe they’re all on ‘liquid diets’ down there.

Are you sure they were automated and it wasn't ER just chatting?  :D

Offline Marmalade

Are you sure they were automated and it wasn't ER just chatting?  :D

From what I recall she admitted it. But anyway, sorry for derailing the thread. You were saying ...

Flunt

You were saying ...

Very little.

I think that pro$$ies and punters are too general in the hope of appealing to a wider audience. I don't think there is anything wrong with ER or the other six 6s, it's an expensive selection process and along with a great many other failings I'm a tight arse! I've also fallen foul of photo shopped profile pictures, mostly on Romanian B&S profiles, but I tend to find they are attached to a lot of other bullshit.

If a pro$$ie says she's 25-28 then she appeals to punters who enjoy a younger woman and, also, to punters who like an experienced woman. Size 10-12 is an ideal size, it suggests some pleasant curves on a slender frame. When I'm splashing out £xxx to spend some quality time with a mental image and I arrive to discover she's near 40 than 30 and has developed a taste for pies then it's disappointing. After handing over the cash and you discover that some things are extra and she doesn't enjoy some of the things she claims to enjoy... I'm fucked, and not in the way I had imagined.

In other discussions punters have been pleased to announce their reviews to pro$$ies, perhaps to gain some sort of favourite status? Overall I've enjoyed my anonymity, in most circumstances, which gives me the freedom to say what I want. I think that, anonymity, is the most important consideration for punters in order for their reviews to be respected. There's nothing wrong with kissing a pro$$ie's arse and praising a good service if the intention is to benefit other punters and the pro$$ie has no idea who gave the praise.

Offline Marmalade

Prossies chatting...
“What do think is a good age to put my profile?”

Advice from ‘RubyRedhead’ on the Saafe Forum:

If you want to stay 23 for two years, I doubt anyone would care or even notice.
I?ve stayed the same for 2yrs and not one person has commented about it, to my face or in reviews

Try ten years.

“What dress size do punters like? I can always say I’m big for me height... “

“Whatever you like dear. Just adjust it if your phone is dusty.”

Offline Marmalade

Yes. There are punters who announce their reviews to prossies. ‘Traitors’ is perhaps a better word for them. It took us more that two years to catch a cunt on the Scottish board offering discounts. IMO giving good reviews in the hope of special treatment is the same thing, just payment in kind really..