Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Sexy:-Stoke Sexy Milf.  (Read 974 times)

MacCarnal

Stoke: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 
Close to the police station just off the A500. Nice flat of the main road, very spacious and modern, regularly used by Polish girls.
Asked for a last minute booking and after navigating around the centre of Stoke finally found the place, intercom to get in so nice and secure.
I could easily have marked this a neutral for possibly being slight older and possibly one size up in dress size, my guess would be early 40's to mid 40's really difficult to say as she has a stunningly attractive face. Body while still very good is slightly larger than the photos, a few tats but nothing serious, nice breasts, quite leggy and nicely trimmed. So why the positive, her english is good, she is funny and is still extremely attractive for her age and the sex was excellent, she took some direction but knows her way around a mans body. Reserve oral nice clean and subtly responsive. As i'm only a few years older than her it was easy to click with her and i was rewards with a great time

If she was rebranded and showed her face and offered the Milf Experience we would be knocking down her door for those of us who like an older milf.

Sadly she will be heading back to Poland this week. She said she had worked in Leicester once before and this was her second trip to UK, given her English it must have been for a long time.  Seriously considering visiting her again before she goes would rate her 9/10 losses one points for age.