Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Telford  (Read 1936 times)

ash1980

Ive seen a few of the lasses in this Area..Kimberly..Clare and Shakira( Kandys) Tamera(u can only cum once bullcrap) and Princess Paisley and a few in Brum ..Only ones that stand out are Kimberly and Clare ,The rest are below average service. Anyone see Tina Bennet or other in Telford they could recommend

Offline Madone1

No sadly telford is truly crap for punting. Shrewsbury is not much better emma lee Mmm is the stand out girl for me she is just a bit scatty on the days she works. As I've said ticha thai is a soild pint and the best looking thai girl around here.

Offline The High Sparrow

I saw princess paisley recently and she was a good punt. There was quiet a few things on offer (incliding a levels) for her looks don't let the absence of pictures put you off she is great looking with great body and a nice face

Offline pianodave

Tina External Link/Members Only looks very pretty indeed in her PG - a chubby teen, if her age is for real, I'd love to see her :)

But outcalls only :(

Offline davb456

Claire seems to have disappeared in the last couple of weeks, she's gone off adultwork and tried calling her the other day and it just said "this mobile is unavailable" anyone else seen her since ?

Offline Boundless

Claire seems to have disappeared in the last couple of weeks, she's gone off adultwork and tried calling her the other day and it just said "this mobile is unavailable" anyone else seen her since ?

Nope
I think she travels around a bit, so will probably surface again soon.
She's in one of my HL's so she'll reappear unless she creates a new profile.

ash1980

Thx for the update, ill give her a call as managed to dig out her number and see if shes around

Offline davb456

Nope
I think she travels around a bit, so will probably surface again soon.
She's in one of my HL's so she'll reappear unless she creates a new profile.

Ye she usually keeps the same profile though, when i last saw her she said she was thinking about moving but said she would be sticking around telford area.

ash1980

Any one have a heads up on the new arrivals in Telford..they are listed on the shropshire area on Adult works..

Offline Boundless

Yeah, been looking at them.
To be honest there's nothing there that's got me reaching for the punting phone.

Offline davb456

Thx for the update, ill give her a call as managed to dig out her number and see if shes around

You have any better luck than me ? Shame as she was a decent punt and was becoming my regular.

Offline Boundless

You have any better luck than me ? Shame as she was a decent punt and was becoming my regular.

Nope, texted but no reply as yet.