Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Memorable and not so memorable punts?  (Read 333 times)

Offline Logamimo

Just wondered if anyone has had any memorable or not so memorable punts as the case might be? I’ll start the ball rolling.

I’m in my sixties now and my first punt was in the mid 1970s. Things were a little different then as there was no internet or mobile phones for making contact with WGs, mostly contact was made through thinly disguised ads in phone boxes or local papers. My very first punt was when I went to London for a job interview in 1977. On the way back to catch the train from Euston station I noticed a massage parlour across the road called Claudine's (don’t know if its still there)

Was I nervous when I went in. The headmistress explained what was on offer, so I opted for a topless massage and tug with a girl called Linda. Next thing I know I was given a towel and the headmistress shouted at the top of her voice “topless relief for Linda”. Was I embarrassed? Anyway Linda was quite attractive although her massage skills were a bit lacking. After a quick rub and tug it was job done and off up north on the train.

The next memorable punt concerned a lady who worked at Adele’s in Stoke during the 1990s. Every Saturday I would book an appointment with her, she was what I can only describe as sex on legs. She just had that something that can’t be defined but which made you want to fuck the arse off her  :D. She had a lovely figure, long legs and always wore a short skirt with no knickers. :P She would always pick up a towel and allow you to follow her up the stairs. Oh the joy of looking up that short skirt, then as she neared the top of the stairs she would “accidentally” drop the towel and bend over to pick it up. Oh the anticipation of parking the car in the garage while she was bent over the massage table, it was enough to make a young lad ill!  :wacko:I don’t know where she went to but I would certainly like to find another WG as sexy as she was.

Another memorable punt but this time for the opposite reason was again at one of the Stoke parlours in the 1990s. This time I had a massage from an attractive girl and needless to say I was standing like a tent pole when the time came for the action to start only to be told “don’t touch me with your penis”  :scare:. WTF I thought a WG with a cock allergy? Needless to say Mr Stiffy soon became Mr Floppy and I made my exit making sure that the headmistress was aware that one of her girls had a cock allergy. Needless to say I never saw her at that parlour again  :D.

Finally we all have our off days while punting and on one occasion I made a real pigs ear of it. What embarrassed me though was when the WG gave me a partial refund for not being able to get it up, which I thought was quite sweet really and did mean that I saw her on several more occasions. Its something that’s never happened again and just goes to show that some WGs are focused on the needs of their customers.