Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Derby Suggestions..  (Read 2348 times)

Offline Deepdish

Can anyone recommend a lovely lady in derby for next week? Not fussed on ethnicity as long as most services are on offer??

Cheers.

Offline HailWood

I've seen Maya a couple of times - nice looking EE girl with a good service so good VFM.
Paige has been my reg for the last few years so you can guess that I highly recommend her (I did a report on here recently).
Met Scarlett Redd quite a few years ago - decent service but didn't 'float my boat'.
Rhona- again, I'm going back 3 years, AW photos are accurate, cute English girl, good GFE service apart from no OWO.
Hope this helps

Offline kingkong69

Good luck You been lucky to find anything decent in Derby :(

Offline _Bender_

Yo Deepdish, did you have any luck?

Offline Si83

I've seen Maya a couple of times - nice looking EE girl with a good service so good VFM.
I'd second this, seen her quite a few times now - extremely friendly too.

Lola (External Link/Members Only) used to be good but she's gone almost OCD with wet wipes now haha. Very sterile introduction to the session.

Offline Deepdish

Hi Guys
No i didnt punt in derby I was up there with work finished early and then saw Isla Brooks in Birmingham. She has rave reviews but did not do it for me. Teeth were horrible and she looks so much better in her pictures. The only good thing was the deep throat. One of my worst punts. Will be seeing myla.s end of the month, made a reverse booking on AW, and she replied back.

Offline _Bender_

Hi Guys
No i didnt punt in derby I was up there with work finished early and then saw Isla Brooks in Birmingham. She has rave reviews but did not do it for me. Teeth were horrible and she looks so much better in her pictures. The only good thing was the deep throat. One of my worst punts. Will be seeing myla.s end of the month, made a reverse booking on AW, and she replied back.

No worries my friend, your not missing anything, ha haa just read your review!! .... eek  :)

alanok

I found Kelly, to provide a wonderful massage with HE.
She didn't do topless or touching  but that didn't detract from the pleasure.
External Link/Members Only