Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Victoria at Nuneaton recently  (Read 1197 times)

Offline Nigel57

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen Victoria in Nuneaton recently that can give an update on her services. The last reviews were early 2015 and I'm thinking of giving her a visit, so would appreciate any up to date info.

Offline Knny

I had her HL'd for some time, but there were always better offerings which trumped her prices.  I read up on her and did not think 30 mins for £60 was worth what she was offering considering she is in her fifties now.  In the true sense of the word punt, I have not taken a punt yet.  Might do if there are glowing reports of good attitude/service, a clean fit body, and clean venue.

Offline thepatrician

Saw her once since I  reviewed her last.  Definitely still worth it.

She is in her fifties sure but what makes her special is that (in my experience) she really wants to please and she seem to love a good shag.

Offline Knny

Saw her once since I  reviewed her last.  Definitely still worth it.

She is in her fifties sure but what makes her special is that (in my experience) she really wants to please and she seem to love a good shag.

Thanks.  Might still try.  But lack of recent photos mean that other younger buns offering 30 minutes for £40/£50 (lower than her £60) always seem to win the choice.

Offline Turtle Z

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen Victoria in Nuneaton recently that can give an update on her services. The last reviews were early 2015 and I'm thinking of giving her a visit, so would appreciate any up to date info.

Yes, loads have seen her and left amazing reviews, unfortunately they were fictitious punters all created under the ladies own profile as aliases.  :lol:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=85787.msg1054544#msg1054544

Offline Nigel57

Knny how about taking one for the team? Let us know how you get on.

Offline Knny

Knny how about taking one for the team? Let us know how you get on.

Might do.  But at 60/30mins there is kate43 (or something) in nuneaton which seems a better bet.  Too much of risk to get dissapointed without any recent pics.

Offline Nigel57

Kate43 is Latvian, and is currently accessing her account from Latvia also she has no reviews on here. So not keen without further info.

Offline Knny

Kate43 is Latvian, and is currently accessing her account from Latvia also she has no reviews on here. So not keen without further info.

Nigel57 how about taking one for the team? Let us know how you get on.

Offline Turtle Z

Nigel57 how about taking one for the team? Let us know how you get on.

Yes, and heres all her previous aliases just so you don't get confused about who you're seeing.  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bedman

i have seen vicky a few times she is a geniune girl who is well worth her price she is not in her 50s she is 48 with the body of a 20 year old and based in bedworth not nuneaton

Offline Turtle Z

she is a geniune girl who is well worth her price

Thanks Vicky! 'Genuine Girls' do not create fake profiles and write their own glowing reviews do they!!!

Offline Knny

Bedman, she is definitely 50+.  I have followed her profile for a few years now.  Even so, just being genuine, as in a genuine prossy with a body of a 20 year old, does not make her 'worth it'.  There are actual, genuine 20 year olds with fresher pussies to be had for cheaper (50/30 mins).  Like I said before, you have to take a chance in this punting game by it's very name and nature.  So far, her lack of photo's, and fake reviews promising great service etc. have done her no favours.  She is definitely off my list now.  I'd rather take my chances elsewhere.

Thanks also Turtle Z !  had a good laugh  :lol: :drinks: