Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy Leicester  (Read 1534 times)

Diehard

Guys are there two Mandy's in Leicester or has she lost a load of weight? The pic of a Mandy in Leicester on UKE is almost unrecognisable from the Mandy of fame talked about at length on here. Could be the angle of the camera I suppose maybe.

GolfNut

Guys are there two Mandy's in Leicester or has she lost a load of weight? The pic of a Mandy in Leicester on UKE is almost unrecognisable from the Mandy of fame talked about at length on here. Could be the angle of the camera I suppose maybe.

Nope that's pretty much how she looks DH if you are referring to the face pic posted yesterday. The black hair makes her look different perhaps. Taken using snapchat so a bit of filtering, but that is a fair representation of how she looks. She is very pretty isn't she?

rodjaneandfreddy

Certainly a true likeness of mandy, no complaints here.

Diehard

Nope that's pretty much how she looks DH if you are referring to the face pic posted yesterday. The black hair makes her look different perhaps. Taken using snapchat so a bit of filtering, but that is a fair representation of how she looks. She is very pretty isn't she?

Oh...I thought I'd seen Mandy in Leicester but it must have been someone else as the girl I saw was a lot bigger, at least size 12. Didn't really French kiss either.

I got confused as there was a London thread which said Mandy was a bit on the fuller figure side of things albeit not fat.

I'll try booking the Mandy you rave about..you have always been a reliable source of info GN

GolfNut

Oh...I thought I'd seen Mandy in Leicester but it must have been someone else as the girl I saw was a lot bigger, at least size 12. Didn't really French kiss either.

I got confused as there was a London thread which said Mandy was a bit on the fuller figure side of things albeit not fat.

I'll try booking the Mandy you rave about..you have always been a reliable source of info GN

Surprised you've not got round to seeing her yet DH. She definitely one of the best in the region. I know you got put off for whatever reason, but I'm pretty impartial as you know, so no bullshit here.

She's had a tummy tuck and apart from the scarring, which was looking better when I saw her last time, she's curvy but in a good way, definitely more hour glass than apple or pear.

I always find her DFK to be very good indeed as are her other skills, so I'd be very surprised if you found different.

Good luck!

GN  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Surprised you've not got round to seeing her yet DH. She definitely one of the best in the region. I know you got put off for whatever reason, but I'm pretty impartial as you know, so no bullshit here.

She's had a tummy tuck and apart from the scarring, which was looking better when I saw her last time, she's curvy but in a good way, definitely more hour glass than apple or pear.

I always find her DFK to be very good indeed as are her other skills, so I'd be very surprised if you found different.

Good luck!

GN  :hi:

I told you about Mandy back in 2012, after I saw her for the first time. Keep up with your emails, DH  :dash:

Was my recommendation not reliable enough for you?  :P

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382

I told you about Mandy back in 2012, after I saw her for the first time. Keep up with your emails, DH  :dash:

He might still be on a dial up Internet CT matey, 2012 mails should start filtering through around Xmas next year  :D

Offline Steely Dan

Was not there a time when jessie (who had a different name was it Rosie?) was sharing a flat with Mandy and they were sharing bookings?  Maybe you booked Mandy and saw Jessie (Rosie)....

I am sure they both stopped that, but we all have pasts with things we are not proud of (or in my case the present)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 11:56:17 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Was not there a time when jessie (who had a different name was it Rosie?) was sharing a flat with Mandy and they were sharing bookings?  Maybe you booked Mandy and saw Jessie (Rosie)....

I am sure they both stopped that, but we all have pasts with things we are not proud of (or in my case the present)

SD, you've hit the nail on the head!!

I recall reading somewhere that DH has seen Jessie

Diehard

I'm easily confused. I'm annoyed that I saw a girl I thought was Mandy who clearly wasn't her! Fucking waste of money!

Diehard

Yes I've a feeling that must be it. At the time I might not have realised it was Jessie but I've seen Jessie subsequently with blue hair but if she had brown hair then it probably was her.

Sureshot

Yes I've a feeling that must be it. At the time I might not have realised it was Jessie but I've seen Jessie subsequently with blue hair but if she had brown hair then it probably was her.

Did you not recognise the tattoos all over jessies tits?  Pretty distinctive unless they were covered in your spunk :D

Offline _Bender_

Did you not recognise the tattoos all over jessies tits?  Pretty distinctive unless they were covered in your spunk :D

:lol:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Steady on guys.... DH just commented on the main board that nowadays he can't even manage two pops in a single session. Methinks he only manages slow dribbles now, rather than shooting all over a WG  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Diehard

Steady on guys.... DH just commented on the main board that nowadays he can't even manage two pops in a single session. Methinks he only manages slow dribbles now, rather than shooting all over a WG  :lol: :lol: :lol:

You cunt...u been watching videos of me haven't u!  :scare:

SaneOnes

I'm easily confused. I'm annoyed that I saw a girl I thought was Mandy who clearly wasn't her! Fucking waste of money!

Sorry, buddy, that just made me chuckle out loud.

Diehard

sirbonkalot

Just Saw that Pippa and Mistress JJ are holding a Halloween party on Monday night
It's posted in the EM classifieds section