Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Ella - Edmonton - So nearly good  (Read 260 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7435058) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Dazzle1981

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 mins + £20 CIM

Comms
Good, all arranged within a couple of texts. Comms dealt with my maid as she speaks zero English.

Shithole council estate near Enfield Highway. Free parking available on estate. TBF feels safe enough, even at night.

Judging by the number of shoes at the door, there must be 8 or more other girls working from this location

Looks
As per photos, big girl, big ass, big gut. Quite pretty though. I could imagine her looking quite rough without makeup.

Personality
Seems like a nice girl, smiley etc. She speaks no English so can't really have a chat.

Service
Started with a decent BJ. She kept on going, without hands at all. Very average technique, mainly just up and down, but she was keen and persistent.

On with the dom, got her in doggy and pounded away. Grabbed her shoulders, her belly, her hair, she didn't care. When I felt close, took of the dom and told her to suck me to completion.

This is where is becomes a negative. She sucked away, I told her I was going to cum, but it took me a minute to get there. She stopped just as I was about to cum (maybe though I had cum already, but don't really see how). As I started to cum, handsfree as it were, she took me back in her mouth, and took the load, but it was basically a ruined orgasm.

If it wasn't for this, it would be a high neutral or low positive.

Conclusion
Negative. Delivered everything I could expect, except for a satisfying finish.