Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy Blue - Chancery Lane  (Read 1742 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5753245) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
16 review(s) for Jessy189 (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MLawro93

Communication: Saw she had some dates available. Quickly emailed on AW, switched to phone on the day.

Location: Clean flat near Chancery Lane. Easy to find, and very accessible via public transport. Zero parking options from what I remember.

Cost: £120 for the hour.

Appearance: The photos do not do her justice. Incredibly sexy and curvy woman. She has a very sultry voice.

Meet: I messaged her I was nearby, quickly got some detailed instructions on how to locate the flat. Buzzed in, and she was standing behind the door. I took a good look and I was extremely pleased. I knew this would turn out to be a great punt.

I quickly had a shower, made my way into the room and on we went. Lots of kissing, light DFK, and hands all over her body. Stripped her off, some more kissing, and then OWO. Honestly, she is pretty good at oral. Takes the whole shaft, uses plenty of spit, no hands, and then knows exactly when to use them. Fantastic use of her tongue as well. Really knows when and how to apply that little touch of pressure. It was obvious I was going to blow quickly at this rate so decided to switch to some RO. Noticed she was playing with herself the whole time whilst giving oral as well. Very sexy.

Spent some time eating her out, switched to use some fingers. Never knew a woman to enjoy finger blasting, but she told me to go for it. You can feel her clamp down, and moan away. It was quite a sight.

On with the condom, and various positions, some light spanking, and a bit of rough play. Finished in the bag whilst in CG. I was definitely beat, usually I can manage a couple pops, but this was quite the satisfying one so I wasn't fussed about another.

Spent the rest of the time just chatting away, she is easy to talk to, and a smart woman. In the end, I had a quick shower, quick kiss before leaving and off I went. It was a really good punt. I'm definitely thinking of returning already.

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only