Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Sexy_Sara - London, Aldgate  (Read 3046 times)

70 review(s) for Luxury_Sexy_Massage (47 positive, 19 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Shy Tot

My first meeting in London for over 3 years, a hiatus caused by illness and then the lockdowns. Sara has been on my hotlist for ages and was the only girl on the list with her green light on the day I was in town.

Meeting happened a month-ish ago.

External Link/Members Only

1 hour for £120.

Comms:

Sara replied very quickly to my texts and we arranged to meet about 3 hours later. She immediately sent me her postcode and street name. An hour before the meeting she sent me another text asking me to confirm which I was happy to do and this increased the anticipation a bit.

A flat in a block about 10 minutes walk from Aldgate East tube station. Sara sent me the buzzer number and gave me instructions to find the flat. Once up to the correct floor in the lift there's this outside courtyard you have to go through to get to the flat front door which is a bit weird.

Appearance:

Usual hiding behind the door but when Sara revealed herself I was pleasantly surprised. She's tall. Taller than me. Maybe 6ft in her high heels. Blond bob style hair and pretty girl next door face with bright wide eyes. Sara was wearing a tight black short dress which hugged her tits and bum. She welcomed me with a quick snog and a grope in the hall before taking me through to the bedroom. The flat was tidy, warm and the bedroom quite spacious. Sara seemed quite quiet at first but warmed up as the meet progressed but be prepared to give her direction.

Meet:

Had a quick shower and back into the bedroom. We stood kissing for a while, arms exploring our bodies. Open mouth kissing with quite a good amount of tongue but not full on DFK, but passionate enough for me. Sara pressed herself against me hard which started to get me going.

Lifted the dress up over her head to reveal her large natural tits. No sag here. Erect nipples which I had a good suck on. Now in just black panties, Sara looked dead fit.

Guided her onto the bed and peeled her panties up over her long legs and ate her pussy. Shaved smooth. Very clean, wet and tasty. OWO next with plenty of eye contact. Sloppy but not too deep. Felt good though. Asked to shift into 69 and Sara pressed her wet pussy hard into my face. This was the highlight of the meet. She gobbled my cock and also pushed her hips back so I could eat deep. Got so good I came - something I don't normally do just from oral.

Clean up, cuddle and chat - a bit more chatty now than at the beginning.

Round two was more 69 (superb), then condom on for some cowgirl (great to see those tits bouncing up and down), still plenty of kissing. Finished in mish with a good hard rhythm.

Conclusion:

Great meet. Very happy with the kissing and the 69 was the stand out for me. Sara is good value for money, especially in London, so I will definitely go back.

Online Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the review. Good to hear you saw Sara on one of her good days (she can be a little unpredictable). I need to revisit.

Offline Shy Tot

Cheers for the review. Good to hear you saw Sara on one of her good days (she can be a little unpredictable). I need to revisit.

Thanks! Yeah I’d seen the recent mixed reviews but in the end it worked out okay!