Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KellyNaughty95 - Marylebone, London  (Read 3566 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5159715) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline markmamailrk20

KellyNaughty95 - Marylebone, London

External Link/Members Only

Managed to escape the guilded cage for a "late" one with the boys around the big smoke. In all honesty, was not massively on it, but I thought while I have a chance to get in a punt I had a duty to do so. Have had Kelly on my radar for a while and saw her reviews on her. Being a total Gamma male I love seeing the kind of "bad girl" I couldnt/wouldnt get close to in real life. I have tried her before at night, knowing that she is a vampire, and had no replies. This time she replied straight away, time and fee agreed, she was not far away so off I went.

Comms:
This time she was quick, nice to the point. no issues, but previously drew various blanks.

Diggs:
Standard "high end" sleazy London prozzy flat. no issues. shared with another girl how had stonking norks I saw through her silk dressing gown. Nice!

Damage:
£100 for 30, ended up staying past this shes not a clock watcher. Included DFK, OWO neither cheap nor bad value.

Girl:
As per the photos, which are obviously filtered but it is her. Lips more reasonable in real life. In all honesty I totally misjudged what she would be like. She was a total sweetheart, really nice kind and gentle. I expected a ball breaker but ended up with something like a cookie girlfriend. This threw me a bit to be honest and I even contemplated walking - glad I didnt!

The Romp:

As I said I was a little thrown, could hear her mate romping with another bloke was a little cautious. However, Kelly is well reviewed and I decided to stay. Glad I did she gives a top service. Intimate kissing, touching, stroking. Soft tanned skin. All good!

Then to OWO - wow she is good at this with those plumped up lips (which are not as mad in real life as they look in photos). Bit of kissing, back to owo, then onto missionary where she is responsive and engaged. Came, lay back, she cleaned me up and we lay chatting for some time. Really nice touch not to be rushed out.

Quick cock wash in the sink, suited up and off.

Would I return? Yes, but with different expectations, she was actually way better than i expected her to be!

Offline B00bN00b

Nice review. She’s super cute and glad to hear the lips have calmed down a little. Heard she was a party girl. Any signs of any stimulants, taken or offered? Also, any idea who the flat mate may be? Cheers.

Online Moorg

Party girl yes. When I saw her she offered.

Online Prince

So 'party' girl means cocaine and/or marijuana?

What does 411 friendly mean?

Does a punter pay for that on top?

Thanks for the education!

P

Offline king tarzan

So 'party' girl means cocaine and/or marijuana?

Does a punter pay for that on top?

Thanks for the education!

P

I despise drug users..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline rioja

"420" is cannabis

Never heard of "411"

R

Online Prince

"420" is cannabis

Never heard of "411"

R

Oh yeah. Ive seen it written.
Now I understand what 'party girl' means.

P

Offline markmamailrk20

Nice review. She’s super cute and glad to hear the lips have calmed down a little. Heard she was a party girl. Any signs of any stimulants, taken or offered? Also, any idea who the flat mate may be? Cheers.

interestedly she said she has been off any coke or anything for more than 3 months because she was tired of the negative health consequences so aparently not anymore.

I've been searching for her mates profile as her norks were delish looking but no luck