Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pakistani Angel - Full Service - Whitechapel - TOFTT  (Read 2162 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6505958) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pupshaw420

Sorry for the delay on this one. This would have been back around march 2022 I think.

30 min full service with Pakistani Angel.

External Link/Members Only

Pre-amble: Saw her profile and her body looked banging, probably should have realised it was too good to be true.

Comms: via text, were fine, but then she had me waiting outside her place for ages. way too long but I was pretty horny so didn't want to miss out on it.

Venue: very nice venue. probably the only positive, if that really mattered.

The Girl: Nothing like the photo's she had up at the time. flat arse, fairly bulky stomach and smallish tits. Very beautiful face though. Having looked at her profile again it looks like she's actually put photo's of her up. Allthough she is bigger round the stomach than her current photo's suggest

Service:
let me in, did paperwork. then went to oral with a condom. she then said because I'm quite big (I'm not that big but she said she was used to seeing small clients) I could only fuck her missionary. So I had sex with her missionary but was fairly uncomfortable with it so just got it over with. left early.

Pros: her flat was quite nice, and I came at least, which is also nice.

Cons: nothing like her photo's, wasted loads of my time before she let me in, and wasn't really able to take a slightly above average dick.

Offline Ron89

Smallish tits? Can’t be the girl in the photos then?

Thanks for the review and sorry that it went shit.

Offline PumpDump

Why are Asian hookers so shit?

Offline Tomcat

Why are Asian hookers so shit?

Their are like the Roms quick buck now fuck off.

Offline king tarzan

Their are like the Roms quick buck now fuck off.

Genetically related

North Punjabi Sindhi Indian Pakistani Roma gypsies
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline funlovingguy

does she have dark inner thighs like most of south east asian