Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Katie G - Elstree - Decent looks and great service  (Read 1401 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6519039) (14 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline neerajkaul

External Link/Members Only

Visit
Oct/Nov 23
100 GBP for 30 mins. No extras.

Comms:
Good english. She is British, so no problem there. Responses were quick and I booked a few days in advance. Confirmation on the same day and all good. She put me at ease while chatting itself. Felt good for a change.

Girl
Not a head turner. Face is average. Body is much better. A touch of classic hourglass. She felt a bit large, but not fat. Pics on AW are definitely from quite long back. However, she had a sexy look about her, almost naughty. I loved it. If she were in a group of hotties in a bar, I'd probably look at her coz of the charm.
She was super clean. Smelled neutral, which I like. She did have fake tan I guess and had a typical british girl makeup that is trendy on Insta these day. :D All in all, I was happy with what I saw.

Space
Hotel. Easy parking. Very nice room. Clean shower. Supplies. Well lit. She had stuff all over the room which felt like seeing a sexy colleague on a business trip. She had the TV on with some music, which was I like.

Session
She was dressed in nice lingerie set. She also had a robe on top. I love robes, so it was a pleasant surprise.
I took a shower, and when I got back to the room, she was sitting in the chair, all welcoming. She got down on her knees and started OW. She was good. Her body feels great to fondle, and the tits are amazing. I was all over her and then we moved to bed. OW continued and then we moved to 69. OW was OK but involved. I usually don't go down on WGs, but she felt really intimate. Like someone familiar. Pussy was shaved and clean. Lovely shape and size.

After that missionary and then doggy. Then I came in the dom. All through she was kissing on tap. Not very deep but quite sensual.
Then she gave a me a quick massage and I was out of her room in around 35-40 mins. Didn't feel rushed ever.
She has a very comforting vibe and I really liked it. Good at chat too. She cracked a few jokes on the end and I wanted to just hang our with her. 5 years younger, and she could have been the unicorn for me :D

Would I repeat?
Yes. When I was leaving she told me she enjoys roleplays. Since she is native english speaker, I'd love to explore that. Waiting for the next year when she is back.