Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chicago Blue - Limehouse  (Read 11481 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6653435) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Donnywonders

Came across the profile of Chicago blue and fancied a nice Ebony BBW with phat tits, booty pretty face and what sold it was she was from the USA.

Comms: done via text everything was done very quickly which was a positive arranged a time which was early afternoon

Location: not far from the Limehouse DLR station nice new modern flat called and she directed me to the building

Girl: Big bbw did that usual trick of hiding behind the door she was wearing a robe with a purple set tattoos on her body nipples and nose pierced big fat GG tits thick thighs softly spoken and polite put me at ease.

Action. She directed me to her living room asked me what I wanted and started with OWO. It was great lots of spit and suction and hand action jerking off my dick whilst making all ur gagging sounds. Fucked in between her tits and she kept on licking the tip and making great eye contact.

Moved over to cow girl and mind yiu she’s a big girl but can move was sucking those big fat tits and she was riding and making lots of noise she screamed “ I’m coming” quite loud which really was a highlight.

Moved over to doggie she has more of a large back than a shapely one but this didn’t stop me from pumping away until I finally came in the bag.

Post nut clarity:

Had a decent conversation with her told me shes doing this part time and that she had career in healthcare felt like I had a good time. Don’t think I’ll visit her again as I feel there’s a few on the hit list

External Link/Members Only

Online Dark_Gable

Adding the link for search purposes:

Thanks for reviewing. Is she a genuine American? How long did you stay? Did she charge any extras?

Offline Donnywonders

Yes dark gable genuine American

No extras everything included in the price

30 minutes was £80 for me

Online Dark_Gable

Yes dark gable genuine American

No extras everything included in the price

30 minutes was £80 for me
Thanks a lot :D

Offline king tarzan

Any dfk?
So not slim with curves as in pictures??
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online zackah23

Shes updated her photos with a face pic, any other sp you can compare her body to?

Offline mrpunts

Great review. Might be interested as I’m only the missing a yank from my continents “had”. Just interested in her size, not overly put off by bigger girls, but how big would you say she is my usual cut off is 18.

Offline last_days_of_logan

this profile is a rotating one, would have been nice if we had pictures placed here for referencing purposes

its a white girl on there now, decent looking body i think

Offline lillythesavage

this profile is a rotating one, would have been nice if we had pictures placed here for referencing purposes

looks the same today as when reviewed?  :unknown:.

Can Specsavers sort out colour blindness  :lol:.

Offline mrpunts

No I saw this yesterday myself and it was one of those white fake tanned Botox lipped girls I’m sure of it.

Offline lillythesavage

No I saw this yesterday myself and it was one of those white fake tanned Botox lipped girls I’m sure of it.

Maybe a profile share?

damn man, its peak when a black man can't tell a white woman from a black one  :lol:

Maybe a profile share?

thats what i mean by rotating profile

I should just use recycled

Offline Momodan38

I saw the profile yesterday. That white British lady used to go for £600 p/h on those high end agencies, back when she was a lot slimmer.

She then ended up in Maxesangels for £250 p/h and gained a ton of weight there.

Talk about a fall from grace. Looks likes she is hooking in tower Hamlets for £150 on a rotating profile.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 09:55:49 pm by Momodan38 »

Online GreatBlackShark

Came across the profile of Chicago blue and fancied a nice Ebony BBW with phat tits, booty pretty face and what sold it was she was from the USA.

Comms: done via text everything was done very quickly which was a positive arranged a time which was early afternoon

Location: not far from the Limehouse DLR station nice new modern flat called and she directed me to the building

Girl: Big bbw did that usual trick of hiding behind the door she was wearing a robe with a purple set tattoos on her body nipples and nose pierced big fat GG tits thick thighs softly spoken and polite put me at ease.

Action. She directed me to her living room asked me what I wanted and started with OWO. It was great lots of spit and suction and hand action jerking off my dick whilst making all ur gagging sounds. Fucked in between her tits and she kept on licking the tip and making great eye contact.

Moved over to cow girl and mind yiu she’s a big girl but can move was sucking those big fat tits and she was riding and making lots of noise she screamed “ I’m coming” quite loud which really was a highlight.

Moved over to doggie she has more of a large back than a shapely one but this didn’t stop me from pumping away until I finally came in the bag.

Post nut clarity:

Had a decent conversation with her told me shes doing this part time and that she had career in healthcare felt like I had a good time. Don’t think I’ll visit her again as I feel there’s a few on the hit list

Tempted to go see her. How does her OWO compare to slopqueenkiela?

Offline Dinekid7

Post nut clarity:

That 3rd pick on her profile, it was attached to a profile I saw on vivastreet last year, I never got round to seeing the girl
You call her a BBW, but didn't really give a dress size?
Is the girl you saw the girl in the first two pics on her profile, or do the pics I have added more resemble who you saw?

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 08:49:55 am by Dinekid7 »

Offline mrpunts

Profile says size 14, those pics are not size 14! Not being funny it’s just a bit of a stretch…

Offline Donnywonders

Nah this ain’t her she looks like she’s done a disappearing job

Offline Donnywonders

This is her profile, grab your chance before she goes missing again

Offline yon yonson

Looks like there's a completely different girl in the capture above - much slimmer (anyone know who that is?)

Offline JO6688

Very similar profile

Profile now listing her as a Brummie and not American. As another poster said, looks like different SP's using the same profile.