Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fancy an Indian  (Read 3854 times)

Offline kingkong69

Hi guys..Really fancy an Indian and i don't mean a curry,Is there any good Asians girls in the East Midlands?Don't  seem to be many at all..

Offline kingkong69

Just check on the post..Most of them gone and ones left charge a fortune :dash:

No Entry

External Link/Members Only

Priya is the best value Indian around in my view. You can fine her at The Belmont or Campanile in Leicester on a Friday.

If anal is your thing, it's an extra tenner.

Online scutty brown

Priya is the best value Indian around in my view. You can fine her at The Belmont or Campanile in Leicester on a Friday.

Is that staying in the hotel? Or just working the bar for a pickup?

No Entry

Is that staying in the hotel? Or just working the bar for a pickup?
She does business from there. Both are shit as venues, but she is worth it. She's the best Asian bird I've been with in punting or normal life.

Offline kingkong69

Thanks NE Might give her a buzz :)

Online MajorPayne

Facially what is she like?
Describes herself as curvy, would you say she is a size 14?
Is she shaved?
She also has smoking on her profile.  Does she smell like an ashtray?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 10:19:39 am by MajorPayne »

Offline jayuk99

if you did book her at ibis , do you just walk past reception and to her room, Some ibis lifts dont let you go anywhere without a card.

ipreferbutts

What about this one? She's good if you like older, very fat women. I've also heard she has a really ugly face (not sure if that would bother you or not).

Offline themightyimp

What about this one? She's good if you like older, very fat women. I've also heard she has a really ugly face (not sure if that would bother you or not).

Old, fat and ugly? Where do I join the queue?  :lol:
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac

Online MajorPayne

Old, fat and ugly? Where do I join the queue?  :lol:
No thanks I'm looking for a young, slim and pretty Indian for £60/30 minutes.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like Jasmine is back working again, after over a year of her profile being shown as an Erotic Content Provider.

Another thread on here mentions that anal was offered for an extra tenner.

Offline bernie_inn

Feline's have a new girl called Jasmine. I haven't seen her but her pictures look amazing.

Feline's have been really good recently. They are currently closed due to lockdown but will be open again after (just be careful of the danger bathroom though  :scare:)

Offline RogerBoner

Feline's have a new girl called Jasmine. I haven't seen her but her pictures look amazing.
I look forward to reading a review.

Offline bernie_inn

Offline simon07

Is she the girl who scammed you Roger?
I wonder if Yasmin of Felines is the same person too. Noted she has zero reviews on their website.

Offline gbyld87

I wonder if Yasmin of Felines is the same person too. Noted she has zero reviews on their website.

This is the 'Yasmin' of Felines.

Clearly not the same person.

Offline Thr0bbing_Hood

maybe check out Indian Kiran-

She’s very vanilla and no fk just pecks on the lips. Not with the price she’s charging even when she was charging £60/30min and £100/h she wasn’t worth it

Offline RogerBoner

I don't know. Some said it was and then said it was not. It is a bit strange that no one has reviewed her since I had the pleasure.