Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New strip club in Reading  (Read 2787 times)

Offline agent47

A new strip club has opened in Reading, black diamond. Has anyone got any info or experience of this place? it's in a pretty big location compared to previous strip clubs in Reading.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

A new strip club has opened in Reading, black diamond. Has anyone got any info or experience of this place? it's in a pretty big location compared to previous strip clubs in Reading.

I didn't realise there were any. I expect they're going for glam and glitzy, so you'd be lucky get the kind of action seen in the Old Axe in Shoreditch. This article made me chuckle.

Offline agent47

I didn't realise there were any. I expect they're going for glam and glitzy, so you'd be lucky get the kind of action seen in the Old Axe in Shoreditch. This article made me chuckle.

:D yeah i saw that review the bit about night vision goggles needed to see some tits made me chuckle but also made me concerned. It seems like they're going for the aesthetic look and style rather then content of service. But as it's on my doorstep i'm still very tempted to spend a night in there getting drunk in the corner.

Offline Buckrogers3000

If you ever get the chance to go to Berlin then I fully recommend 'Rush hour' the women are stunning and for 150 euro you go to a private room and get more than just a dance.

Offline daverfc

I popped into this club one night just to see what it was about.

The shit or not shit review is very accurate. Also the standard of lap dances for the cost was poor.

Definitely not worth going back again for.

Offline tictacs

Popped into here the other week with a couple of mates after a few beers. Tried charging us £20 for entry which quickly turned to £10 when we turned to walk. Still an absolute rip off. That linked review is very accurate. It's all very style over substance.

Had one dance and it was nothing exciting. My mates were absolutely titillated with the place but for me it was a waste of time and money. Pity they don't know about punting but their loss, not going to risk telling them!

Also the girl kept trying to upsell me to VIP so I couldn't even really enjoy the dance that much. Hinting that VIP was 'naughtier' - I feel her definition of naughty may be very different to mine.

JamesFD

Has anyone visited the Honeypot in Maidenhead? Is it any good?

Offline time_to_play

If you ever get the chance to go to Berlin then I fully recommend 'Rush hour' the women are stunning and for 150 euro you go to a private room and get more than just a dance.

Hope its more exciting than this  :lol:

Offline Avg_Joe

that reviews is fucking funny...

One of the VIP (Vaguely Impotent Punters) suites.

:rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

and the view from inside as you arrive (totally black image) made me laugh

« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 01:38:44 pm by Avg_Joe »
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline TheLastSamuari

Thanks for the info, bullet dodged

Offline truegent5555

It's very average.  I've been in few times with my mates mainly at weekends, but last week we had a midweek bender after a champions league match and ended up in there on a Tuesday night (no charge) .  Had some fit girls who were friendlier and frisky, but it was midweek and quiet so they made more of an effort.  If you know the strip club game then you can have some mild mannered fun.  However Medusa's under the Arches is vastly superior IMO.

Offline agent47

It's very average.  I've been in few times with my mates mainly at weekends, but last week we had a midweek bender after a champions league match and ended up in there on a Tuesday night (no charge) .  Had some fit girls who were friendlier and frisky, but it was midweek and quiet so they made more of an effort.  If you know the strip club game then you can have some mild mannered fun.  However Medusa's under the Arches is vastly superior IMO.

i've been meaning to check out Medusa's but the google reviews are terrible saying the girls sit around chatting and the pole never gets useds  :unknown:. On their twitter they advertise that they put on late night shows which sounds interesting.

Offline sensualencounter

Is Medusa’s the one under the railway arches? I thought that was called The Lodge?

Offline Avg_Joe

Is Medusa’s the one under the railway arches? I thought that was called The Lodge?

google streetview is your friend  ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mr lovepants

Hope its more exciting than this  :lol:

Went through maidenhead the other day looking for Honeypot and it is not there anymore

Offline truegent5555

i've been meaning to check out Medusa's but the google reviews are terrible saying the girls sit around chatting and the pole never gets useds  :unknown:. On their twitter they advertise that they put on late night shows which sounds interesting.

It's better on a Friday and Saturday.  Gets busy about 1am onwards.  Some girls are tiresome and sit around but most are decent.  My general rule is that girls who just come over and and ask do you want a dance can 'fuck off', have a bit of banter and scope them out.  But as all strip clubs go some girls are shite even if they are drop dead gorgeous.  Pole Shows are on weekends and quite frequent late on.  Montana is the out of this world girl and does an amazing pole dance